23

"I just really wanted to make sure that you were ok and that you were safe too. In all honesty Skye, I've really fucking missed you."

I pull Alex in for a hug, "Dude, I've missed you too. Why haven't you texted me in like forever?"

Alex pulls away and laughs, "Hey don't act like you texted me. Nah, I'm playing. I don't know, uh, probably, probably because of Mattia. Mattia may be a bitch but sometimes he can be a scary motherfucker and I do not want to be on his bad side more than I already am."

"What do you even mean? Bad side? Homie what did you do?" I poke Alex's side.

"Uh...well, I maaaay have fucked his cousin."

"Wh-wha-what?"

Alex playfully pushes me, "Oh come on, it's just his cousin. It's not like she was twelve or anything. She was eleven. I'm kidding, no. She was 16 I was 16. I don't know why he was so mad." He smiles sheepishly at me and I burst out laughing.

"You," I hit his chest lightly, "are a dork." Alex laughed at me and hit him again.

We spent the rest of the day catching up and the rest of the summer hanging out. I had started posting again on all my socials and people were glad to see me but they all wanted to hear my side of what happened.

A couple days before school started I decided to go live and explain everything. Alex was sitting on my bed behind me for "comfort".

"Hey guys." The chat started to flood with questions about Mattia or just random things. "Woah, that was fast. Um, sooo, today I'm finally talking about me and Mattia."

User1: girl finally we been waiting

User2: bruhhhhhhh lets get this tea

"Uh so as you all know, I think, Mattia cheated on me with my best friend, Syd. Well, I mean I wouldn't call her a friend now," I laughed nervously, "but at the time we were friends.

So basically, Mattia, Wells, Sydney, and I were all in California for a fun little summer break trip. Mattia and I were still together at the time, which is not what Sydney said. I mean, why would I take Mattia on vacation that my aunt and uncle were paying for if I wasn't dating him? I don't know. Anyways, I had gone through some stuff involving my family, that I'd rather not talk about, and Sydney knew how sensitive I was at the time and so did Mattia. And one day I went out by myself to make myself feel better and uh, when I came back to the hotel Mattia and Sydney were hooking up making out, whatever.

I was beyond pissed. As one would be so I broke up with Mattia on the spot and blocked both him and Sydney on everything. Oh yeah, um, I forgot to mention. Sydney had also hooked up with my brother, yeah Wells."

"What? You didn't tell me that." Alex cuts in from the back.

I turned around to face him, "I didn't? I swear to god I did."

"Bro! No! You didn't. Damn dude, am I the last to find out about everything?"

I laughed at Alex and turned back to my phone and read a comment, "Who is that in the back? Oh that's Alex. Alex say hi."

"Hi." Alex waved at the camera.

I read another comment, "No. I am not dating Alex. He is just a friend. Anyways moving on, I caught a plane back to New Jersey and I haven't seen Mattia or Sydney since. Which I am grateful for." I clasped my hands in a praying motion and looked up, "Praise jesus. But, I just wanted to share my side of the story. Thank you all for listening. Uh yep." I smiled at the camera and read some comments.

"No. I don't think I'll get back with Mattia. Cheating is just hella low."

Alex chuckled from my bed, "Mad facts."

"Uh...someone said they don't believe me. I mean, alright if that's how you feel. But I was actually there, and you know. Caught my boyfriend cheating on me." I made a 'are you stupid' face at the camera. "Anyways. That's all I wanted to say. So...uh. Goodbye and I hope you all are having a great day! Peace." I threw up a peace sign and ended the live.

"Tiktok room is gonna be on that so fast." Alex murmurs.

I crawl on top of my bed and shove my face into a pillow, "Don't remind me."

Alex pats my back and I groan back, "I swear if I see Mattia at school I'm gonna kashoot myself."

"Take me with you." Alex responds.

I laugh at him and he smiles widely at me.

A/n
Been a long time peeps.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter that was literally just a recap of the last few chapters.

Mattia will be in the next chapter don't worry. I got you homies. I got you.

Also the book is ending soon so like... be prepared I guess.

Anyways peace. Stay safe my children.

Comment
Share
Vote
Follow

-Eve