"Who cares what he wants." I replied.

"It's cool Bella you go ahead." "I need to finish packing and I have to get up really early tomorrow." Replied Michael.

"Okay, well I'll text you when I get a chance." I replied.

30 minutes later I finally arrived at Empire.

"Look who's finally here." Rich said in a rude tone.

"Umm what's your problem?" I questioned.

"You were suppose to be here an hour ago, and I have things I need to do." Rich snapped.

"Things you need to do or some bitch you need to screw." I remarked.

"Funny, funny says the one that's busy with her 5 minute boo that you can't even show up to the studio on time." Rich stated.

"Whatever let's just get to work." I rolled my eyes.

"You know, he will never be me." Rich remarked.

"That's the point." "He doesn't need to be you." I snapped.

"Why are you with him Bella?" Rich questioned.

"Rich can we not." I replied.

"Can we not what?" Replied Rich.

"Justin, Selena." "Are you two done?" "We really need to get to work." Replied Mack.

Rich and I were able to complete two songs. We agreed on recording the rest later during the week since Dre wanted us to do this joint project as if things weren't challenging enough working with my ex. But Dre pushed the ideal since the fans loved the chemistry between Rich and I.

It was getting late and the sound engineers were packing up to leave. I was getting ready to leave until Rich stopped me.

"You know I never meant to hurt you Bella, and I regret cheating on you all those times." "Worst mistake ever." Rich said in a sincere voice.

"Rich I accept your apology." "Yes I was hurt, I'm still am to be honest but I just wanna move past that." I replied.

"I'm really am sorry and I was wondering if you think we could ever be friends." Asked Rich.

"I don't know." "Maybe." I answered honestly.

"I'll take that as a yes." Rich smiled.

"Umm It's not a yes, let's just get through with this project and we will see where things go from there." I replied.

Tiana's POV

Tiana's POV

I needed to escape. I went to my secret condo that I kept hidden from everyone. I wanted to hide out here forever. I read the mean comments people left online after listening to the diss track. One comment read,

"Tiana doesn't deserve Hakeem, she's always been a hoe."

Someone else comment "Devon sound real salty right now, he's probably lying."

My phone kept ringing. I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

My publicist texted me over 20 times asking for a statement. I ignored it.

I notice Devon was calling.

I decided to answer.

"Yes." I answered in a low voice.

"T I am so sorry, I promise you it wasn't me." "I gave you my word and I wouldn't betray you like that." "Once I find out who it was, I'm gonna sue." Devon said apologetically.

"Devon it's fine, I know it wasn't you." I replied.

"Thanks T, I shouldn't have recorded that song in the first place." "But no worries I'm gonna sue the idiot that put it out there." Replied Devon.

"Devon that's not necessary." I replied.

"No T, I'm gonna sue, I never meant to paint you in a bad light and now the world sees it because of some dumb ass."

"It was Hakeem." I confessed.

"Hakeem, what are you serious?" Devon questioned.

I was quiet.

"T are you there?"

"Listen I'll talk to you later, I just don't wanna be bothered right now." I replied.

"T listen, I'll make a statement and say that the things I said in that song are false, and that I recorded that song because I was upset about you getting married." Replied Devon.

"Devon, really you don't have to do that." I replied.

"T it's the least I can do." Replied Devon.

"Ok." I replied.

After hanging up with Devon. I got lost in my thoughts. Hakeem really took things too far this time. How could he embarrass me like that? I don't have anything to say to him. I was hurt and pissed off by the entire situation. I went to the bathroom. I took off my wedding ring and flushed it down the toilet. That sums up this sham of a marriage we have.

My phone was ringing again.

It was Hakeem. I ignored it and turned my phone off.

I went to the liquor cabinet and poured me up some vodka. I wanted to just drink my problems away.