Part 2

The video above is Ashites Dance piece btw :D

Chapter 2

Ashites POV

All I had on my mind during Art class was two things: Chicken nuggies and Dance. To be honest, I think the chicken nuggies speak for themselves; like c'mon, ITS NUGGETS. Anyway, I couldn't really say art was any different than it should've been. Emiko almost drank paint water twice and Nova finished her second piece for her folio.

One thing that caught my interest though was that there were these two new guys who joined our class. One with black spiky hair and blue eyes, whilst the other  one had half red and white hair. Quite the unique colours but I can't really talk because of my half blue and blonde hair. Another thing that piqued my interest wasn't just only the dual coloured hair, but also the two heterochromatic eyes. Grey and blue, what a mesmerizing combination. 

The theme of the art piece was 'A forbidden mystery'. We were told to put it into our own context and make a piece out of it. To me a 'forbidden mystery' is something that a person could wish to dream and think, but just can't. Maybe they aren't allowed, or they just can't imagine it.

As usual Nova was already sketching out her idea on the canvas, and Emiko was sitting there dumbfounded. It's really like Emiko and Nova switch personalities when it comes to their creative specialty.

"Emiko you need to actually pick up a brush or pencil and put it onto the canvas if you want something to appear." I advised, while walking over to Emiko and helping her choose a brush.

"Good sir, it's not as easy. Sometimes I need a little push to get that idea, like sometimes it's a bird sitting on a window, or even in the weird cases, it's someone actually physically hitting m- OW" ranted Emiko. Only to be interrupted by me smacking her on the head.

"There, you got your inspiration, now paint." I assured.

"hpmh, justbecauseyouknowwhattodrawstraightaway DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN RUB IT IN MY FACE." Grunted Emiko.

"EMIKO! SHUSH!" pointed out the teacher. While basically shooting daggers into her eyes.

She poked her tounge out to the teacher when she wasn't looking in annoyance and then at me.

After painting here and there, it was finally time for dance. I rushed out the doors and bolted to my locker, practically slamming into it. After fiddling with the lock, I still couldn't get it open.

"C'mon you stupid little lock, JUST OPEN" I barked.

"Um, that's actually my locker but its ok if you uh- wanted to um- have it" struggled a voice out of nowhere.

"HUH! WHAT WAS THAT?" I sputtered. Turning around almost instantly, seeing a boy with fluffy green hair looking back at me. I looked at him, then at the locker I was trying to open, then him and then the locker next to it, which was....my locker.

"Oh, Im really sorry about that, Im just in a in a hurry." I blurted.

"Oh no that's ok, uhh see you around." He noted.

I moved aside and opened my locker, grabbing my stuff and then started make a run for the studio.

Oh shoot! I didn't even ask for his name. Oh well, I'll just call him Broccoli Boy.

Time skip brough to you by Todoroki drinking a slushie :)

Third Pov,

Ashite weaved through the students of UA and bolted through the hallways; She wasn't late, she was just excited.  Finally arrived at the dance studio, only to find out that it was accompanied by people that she didn't want there. Teachers.

"Ah Miss Kimori (Ashites last name), could we possibly ask you some questions about the dance program you have here?" asked one of the teachers.

"Uhhhhh, no?" said Ashite.

The teacher shook her head in disbelief. She was about to speak but that was cut off from Ashite running into the changing rooms.

"Nope, nope, NOPE, I do not go well with conflict. Leave me alone please!" blurted Ashite while bolting for the changing rooms. The teacher just stood there in disbelief and then walked off, murmuring in annoyance.

Ashite came out of the dressing room looking somewhat relieved that the teacher was gone. While everyone was else was warming up the teacher pulled aside a whiteboard.

"Everyone listen up, we all have a busy day ahead of us. Solos, trios and group pieces need to be sent by today and if you want you can do it on the floor later on today instead of recording it and emailing it to me." Instructed the teacher.

While everyone was nodding their heads and already telling Miss that they will email it, I had other plans. I'm gonna dance right in front of everyone, right here right now. I plugged my phone into the speakers and put the song on.

"AY MISS! GONNA GIVE YOU MY HIP HOP PIECE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled. Catching the attention of all my peers and my teacher. She looked at me unphased and grabbed her clipboard.

"Alright Ashite, please go ahead" stated the Teacher.

My part was coming up and I was for sure ready. When it comes to dance, I am whole new person. Loud, confident, and very motivated is how I could put it. I can do anything I want with any piece of music, its literally my therapy. Dance is like a way to talk to the audience. Being able to portray my emotions and feelings is also why I am so passionate about it.

Novas POV

Me and Emiko were walking down the halls, looking for Ashites dance studio. You see, in UA there isn't just one dance studio, there's multiple. Its cool and handy but super tiring to find and get too.

"I think it's here" observed Emiko cheerfully.

"Emiko i-, that's a janitor's closet" I stated.

"...WHY THE HELL IS THE JANITORS CLOSET THAT BIG" gushed Emiko.

"ITS UA EMIKO! WHAT DID YOU EXPECT" I sassed.

All she did was turn her head towards me and poked her tongue out.

"Hmph, iTs uA eMiKo, WHATEVER," she scolded "I'M GONNA GO IN THIS JANITORS CLOSET THEN AND CRY!"

I saw her walk into the 'closet' and then realized something. THAT AIN'T NO CLOSET THAT'S A STUDIO!

"EMIKO NO IT'S A-" I yelled, only to be interrupted by her screaming.

"THIS AIN'T NO CLOSET! OH GOD I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN TOO I-" Shrieked Emiko.

I ran in the studio to see what all the fuss was about, only to see Emiko standing there completely frozen while loudly apologizing to the somewhat scared dancers who were very confused about the whole situation.

"I'm sorry, my friend here is just very awkward and for some reason can't be left unsupervised for more than three minutes." I confessed, while tugging on Emiko's ear.

"Oh don't worry about! Me and my friend were just warming up. I'm Kirishima by the way" said the boy with spiky red hair.

'Nice to meet you Kirishima, Im Nova and this is Emiko" I mentioned while shaking hands with the boy.

"Hi im Emiko" She added, while slowly putting her hand out.

"Nice to meet you too!" said Kirishima gleefully.

"We better get going now. Have a good time in here and see you around!" I said.

"Yeah! Same goes for you." He replied

Me and Emiko were now out the doors of the studio while Emiko was still basically attached to me.

"They seem nice" she mentioned.

"Yeah they do" I said back.