Jealous

I'm probably going to put music at the top of these.

Idk if darianka is actually how you spell her name but that's how I'm doing it.

She's a clown just like my family 🤡. ANYWAYS...

Storyline - Nick gets jealous because a new girl keeps flirting with Tony.

Nick's pov

We are all downstairs just chilling. Well mostly everyone is. The new girl who is named darianka (🤢🤡) is flirting with MY boyfriend. And hes not even doing anything. I swear I'ma trow hands at this bitch if she keeps on touching him. I think Ondreaz notices me starting at them pissed off because he taps one of my shoulders and says

"Are you good bro your face is really red and you looked pissed"

"I'm fine" I say

I keep watching them. I keep getting more mad but also sad that Tony's not stopping her. Maybe he just isn't noticing. I mean he does keep scratching the back of his neck and that's what he does when he feel akward. But he's still not stopping her. I get up and storm off to my bedroom. I punch my wall which leaves a hole in it. I can hear people talking and running up the stairs. I know they are going to come to my room but I don't feel like making up a lie about why I punched a hole in my wall and I'm definitely not telling them the truth. I take of Tony's hoodie,grab one of mine,grab my keys and walk out my door. Everyone's asking me questions like "Are you ok" "What happened" "babyboy what happened". When I hear Tony's voice I stop walking but then shake my head and quickly keep walking remembering I'm mad at him for letting that clown flirt with him. I walk out to my car and everyone is still following me. I get in and drive off. When I pull out I see darianka grab one of Tony's hands and him pull his hand away and walk to Ondreaz. I want to hit her with my car so badly but for legal reason I can't so I just drive off. Everyone keeps texting and calling me but I just silence my phone. I drove to my favorite spot were I just look at the view and think. It's where the Hollywood sign is and it's about sunset so it's even more pretty.

Tony's pov

I don't know why Nick just left and he won't even answer my calls or anyone elses. We are all sitting in the living room trying to think were he could be. I get up and go to the kitchen to get some water. I'm really worried about Nick I don't know why he looked so mad. While I'm getting a glass of water I feel two arms wrap around my waist. I can tell they aren't Nick's arms. I turn around and see darianka I pull her arms off of me.

"Why did you do that" she asks.

"Because why would you do that" I ask.

"Well I figure since your little nasty boyfriend is gone I can have you now."

I can feel my face getting heated. I really want to throw hands at this bitch. But I never hit girls the most I do is lightly push them away from me.

"First off bitch my boyfriend is not nasty second he's coming back and thrid it's pretty fucking obvious I'm not interested" I yell.

She starts crying and runs outside I see everyone isnow in the kitchen and Olivia runs after her. I don't even know why either of them are here I hate both of them. I put my glass down cause im not thirsty and walk back to the living room. As soon as I sit down I remember we're Nick's favorite spot is. That's probably were he is. I quickly stand up run upstairs into my room to grab my keys but I remember there in Nick's room. As soon as I walk in Nick's room I see a hole in his wall. I quickly grab my keys, run downstairs, ignore everyone's questions,run outside were I see darianka and Olivia sitting down talking. I roll my eyes and I lock my car walking to it. They look at me.