Katsuki:" Shut up."

Present Mic:" As it says in the application requirements, you listeners will be conducting ten-minute mock urban battles after this! You can bring whatever you want. After the presentation, you'll head to the specified battle center, okay? Okay?!" he said

Katsuki:" In other words, they wont let you work with your friends, huh?"

(Y/N):" Luckily you have no friends!" I said laughing.

Katsuki:" What was that punk?!?!?" he yelled.

Izuku:" Y-your right. Even though our exam number are consecutive, we're assigned to different battle centers." he said looking at our application. Mine said battle center C, while Izuku's and bakugo's said B and A.

Katsuki:" Damn it, now i can't crush you." he said looking angry.

Present Mic:" Three different types of faux villains are stationed in each battle center." he said, with 1, 2 and 3 pointers coming up on the screen." You earn points for each of them based on their level of difficulty. Your goal dear listeners, is to use your quirks to eran points by immobilising the faux villains. Of course, attacking other examinees and any other unheroic actions are strictly  prohibited!"

(Y/N):" Guess this will be hard for you, bakugo." I said laughing.

???:" May I ask a question?" said a person standing up.

Present Mic:" Okay!" he said making a spot light go on him.

???:" On the printout, there are four types of villains. If that is a misprint, then U.A., the most prominent school in japan, should be ashamed of that foolish mistake. We examinees are here in this place because we wish to be molded into exemplary heroes." then he started pointing at us.

???:" In addition, you over there. You've been muttering and talking to each other this whole time. It's distracting! If you're here on a pleasure trip, then you should leave immediately!" he said to us.

Izuku:" I'm sorry..." Izuku said, and people started laughing.

(Y/N):" Hey! Do you have a stick up your ass or what. And we aren't distracting anyone, if anyone is distracting people, it's you!" i said getting angry at him, at how he just called us out.

Present Mic:" Okay, okay, emaminee number 7111 and 7237 calm down, and thanks for the great message. The fourth type of villain is worth zero points. That guy's an obstacle, so to speak. An obstacle that will go crazy in narrow spaces. It's not impossible to defeat, but there's no reason to defeat it, either." he explained.

Present Mic:" Finally, I'll give you the school motto. "A true hero is someone who overcomes life's misfortunes." Go beyond. Plus Ultra!" he yells." Now, everyone, good luck suffering!"

(timeskip)

I was getting on the bus heading to battle center C, when I saw Momo sitting in the back.

(Y/N):" Hey Momo!" I said waving, walking over to sit next to her. She turned and see's me.

Momo:" Hey (Y/N), were in the same battle center." she said smiling at me.

(Y/N):" Yeah, what are the chances." I said sitting down.

Momo:" So, are you nervous?" she question.

(Y/N):" No, not really, are you?"

Momo:" Yeah, I'm afraid I won't pass." she told me, looking down.

(Y/N):" Hey, don't worry you'll do just fine!" I said, giving her a smile.

When I finish we arrived at the mock city. We got off the bus and in front of a giant gate.