Izuku:" Thanks (Y/N)." he said smiling at me.

All might:" We'll have to fix those leaky eyes of your. Now, it's time for the award ceremony, Izuku Midoriya!"

Izuku:" Hai!" he said looking up.

All might:" This is something I was once told:" Something that you receive because you're lucky and something that you are given because you are recognised are different in essence." Take that to heart. This is power that you earned because of your own effort." he said, taking out a strand of hair." Now, eat this."

Izuku:" Huh?" he said, going pale and sweating more than before.

(timeskip)

Izuku and I are running up to the entrance of U.A. for the U.A. entrance exam.

Izuku:" We made it, I didn't have time to test One For All." he told me in a whisper.

(Y/N):" Okay, I guess you'll just have to fined out how to use it, while we do the exam." 

???:" Outta the way deku!" we hear behind us, and turn to see bakugo.

Izuku:"Kacchan!" he said looking at him.

Katsuki:" Don't stand in front of me. I'll kill you." he said, angry as ever.

Izuku started shacking and waving his hands around.

(Y/N):" Listen, bakugo even though your a dick. Good luck on the exam." I said looking at him.

Katsuki:" I don't need lucky, I've got skill!" he yelled at me. 

We watch as he walked to the front while people around him are muttering.

(Y/N):" Come on Izuku. let's go."

Izuku:" R-right!" he taking a few steps forward and tripped.

I was gonna catch him, but he began to float off the ground.

Izuku:" Huh?"

???:" Are you all right?" she said, helping him get upright." It's my quirk. Sorry about using it without asking first. But it would be bad luck if you fell, right?"

I was about to thank her but.

???:" Let's do our best. See ya!" she said to Izuku, jogging off.

(Y/N):" She just completely ignored me." I said looking at Izuku.

Izuku:" I talked to a girl!" he said, with a stupid smile.

(Y/N):" Dude, you didn't even talk." I told him with a blank face.

Anyway, Izuku and I went to the exam orientation and took our steats. I was sitting next to Izuku and him bakugo.

(Y/N):" Huh, where's Momo?" I said looking around for her.

Suddenly and dude who looked like a cockatoo with yellow, triangular glasses came out on stage and started talking.

???:" For all you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today! Everybody say "hey"!" he yelled but everyone was silent.

(Y/N):" Ah, fuck it. Hey!" I yelled back.

???:" That's more like it! Anyway, I'll quickly present to you the rundown on the practical exam! Are you ready!?" He yelled again.

(Y/N):" Yeah!!!"

Izuku:" It's the voice hero, present mic! Wow...! I listen to him every week on the radio. I'm so moved. All the teacher at U.A. are pro heroes!" he said some how sparkling.