(Y/N): T-Thank you Mo-

Mom: Oh, and also keep an eye out for any girls you might like! The girl of your dreams might be right around the corner!

(Y/N): Aaand I'm going.

You then start leaving, whole your Mom keeps going on about you finding a loved one.

Mom: Now I'm not saying you NEED to find someone, but these are probably the best times to find the perfect girl. Or boy, I don't judg-

(Y/N): GOING!!! BYE!!!

Slamming the door on your way out, you made your way down the street towards Redgrave station. On your way however, you take out your phone to check the time... and seeing the MANY unread messages from your friend Sero. All of which asking if you got into U.A. Of course, the best way to tell him is with a grand entrance, so you withheld your answer.

Now on a train to U.A's nearest station, thoughts began drifting to who you'll meet. If you get lucky, you'll be put into 1A, where you have the most familiarity with others like Kirishima and Kaminari. Buuut new faces wouldn't hurt. But as you thought of who you'll meet, your moms words began echoing in your head.

Mom: The girl of your dreams might be right around the corner!

(Y/N): *quietly scoffs* Like that's ever gonna happen.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Kaminari trying to convince Chibi (Y/N) to eat cold pizzas with him.

Standing outside the gates of the Hero School, you looked up at the letter shaped building out of nervousness.

(Y/N): I'm finally here. *scoffs* I'm never going to get used to this.

???: Oi! Self monologue!

You then felt an arm rest around your neck. You turn to the side to see the friend you made in the re-entrance exam.

Nokogiri: Ya gonna keep gawkin? Or are we gonna kick ass in there?

(Y/N): *smirks* Let's do it.

You then both make your way through the courtyard of U.A. During the process of transferring schools over the weekend, you were told by the school to meet up with Principal Nezu on the first day... whoever that is. On your way of finding him though, you ran into the other duo who passed the re-entrance exam, standing right outside the building.

Chikara: Great, the gang's all here. Now we can suffer together.

Sakamoto then punches the black haired boys arm.

Sakamoto: Oh lighten up! We can all tell you're just as excited as the rest of us.

(Y/N): So, we all know where to go?

Sakamoto: Looking for this 'Nezu' guy to guide us or something. Who is-

???: Right behind you!

Everyone then spins around in shock, before instinctively looking up.

???: Um. Not that tall.

You then all look down, seeing... a white mouse like creature in a suit with a scar over their eye.

???: Hello! I'm Principal Nezu. And I'm sure you're all the students who passed our re-entrance exam?

(Y/N): Y-Yeah. That's us. *in head* When I thought of 'the head of U.A'... this was not what I had in mind.

Nezu: Great! Follow me please!

He then walks into the building as your group shrug at each other, before quickly catching up.

Redline (My Hero Academia Male Reader Insert) **BEING REWRITTEN**जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें