Oh no!

Jeffrey's pov
Marel took me to the hallway and told me....
Marel: I'm breaking up with her ! Because I have to move to Boston.
Jeffrey: BOSTON?! That's where I lived!
Marel: Cool , look you can have her! I can see she trusts you!. And please protect her from herself, if you know what I mean!
Jeffrey: Yeah! I promise!
Marel: ok thanks bro!.
We walked back into the kitchen. She was cleaning up.
Marel: Halldis I have to tell you something!
Halldis: sure! What's up?
Marel: I'm moving to Boston!
Halldis: WHAT? NOOO 😭😭😭
He hugged her and she cried. He told her it was going to be okay. He then left.
Halldis: OH JEFF!
She came and hugged me tight. I hugged her back . We were going down stairs. We put in the polar express since Christmas was after a month!. She hugged me through out the movie. I was in love with her.
I went home after that. Because there was school the next morning. I go home.
Mom: hey there I haven't seen you al day! So you like her?
J: yes she's my best friend , she's 13 but that won't change much....
Mom: aw my little mommy boys in love!
J: MOM STOP.
Mom: ok go to sleep did you have dinner at her place?
J: yes!
Mom: ok goodnight sweetie
Jeffrey: goodnight mom!
I went to sleep .
~ next•morning ~
I woke up and got dressed. I ate breakfast. And got my school stuff. I hear a knock. I go open the door. and there she was with a big smile on her face!.
Halldis: coming?
Me: walk?!
Halldis: YES it's only 5 minutes away!
Me: ugh ok.
Halldis: let's get moving!
We started walking. When we hear a familiar voice.
David: AYE HALLDIS.
We walk faster and soon reach the school. I went up to the office. Apparently Halldis and the guidance counselor are good friends. Cause she asked if she could skip 3 classes to show me around and the guidance counselor said yes. Well. There was still 20 minutes till the first class. And the kids where all in the hallways.
We walk to where her friends where.
Gertrude : OMG who's that?
Halldis: this is my friend jeffrey
Everyone was looking at me and giving me looks. I grab Halldis.
Halldis: what's wrong?
Me: I'm kinda creeped out by them!
Halldis: OH HAHAHA ! Ok let's go!
It has been a week vacation because of winter. She goes up to this guy. And hugs him. He looked at me angry. I just ignored him. She introduced me. And everyone just stared at me . We went around the school. We got to our lockers and they were right next to each other. I opened mine and put my backpack in. She opened hers and took down the photos of him and her. She put up some pictures of us. That was literally the cutest thing!. We walk to lunch. All her friends were at one table. She pulled me to a table that no one was on. We sat down and ate . David came .
David: what do you think you are doing?
Jeffrey: what?!
David: she doesn't need you in her life ! I know who you are!
Jeffrey: well then....
Halldis cut me off.
Halldis: David i also know who you are. And I don't need you in my life!
David walks away. We continue.
Halldis: hey wanna do something after school?
Me: sure , like what?
Halldis: maybe go to the movies?
Me: sounds awesome!
We go to our different classes.
Halldis's pov
I walk into class and my crush grabs me before I sit down.
Orri: hey I just wanted to say, I have liked you for a long time now!.
Me: REALLY?!
Orri: yeah ! Wanna go out?
Me: YEES!
He kissed me. I sat down next to vay-jay it was just her nickname, her name is Jenna and she's one of my best friends!. And then there's Gertrude and Julie .
Vay-jay: wow what was that?
Me: idrk!
V-j: what about that jeffrey boy?
Me: OMG I FORGOT! Shit what am I going to say?
V-j: it's ok ! Bitch calm the fuck down! It's not like you were dating!
Me: oh yeah.... 😔
The class begins. He kept staring at me! I was kinda creeped out!. Well FINALLY the class was over!. I walked outside were jeffrey was waiting. I looked down when I saw him.
Jeffrey: what's wrong?
Me: oh nothing. I say as I raise my head up and smile. Then my so called boyfriend came and kisses me out of nowhere and says
Orri: I'm glad you're mine!
Then he walked away. I saw jeffrey had a tear and ran away.
Halldis: JEFFREY WAIT!
He runs to fast for me.
Jeffrey's pov
How could she do this?. She knew how I felt! Ugh this is just like Boston ! SHIT! I call my mom to come pick me up. Considering school was over. She came. I walked outside and it was snowing like crazy. I got a text.
Halldis: HEY WHERE ARE YOU!? DONT GO OUT IN THAT WEATHER!.
I saw her in the hallway. I grabbed her! . She followed me to the car. We hopped in. She looked at me and put her hand on my hand. I quickly removed my hand. She looked down. I saw she was crying. We arrived at our street and she ran out. I watch her silky blonde hair go crazy in the wind.... I call her and she answers.
Halldis: What?!
Me: I'm sorry! You should be allowed to date anyone you want!
Halldis: but he's not what I want!

•AUTHORS NOTE•
Hey sorry for the short chapter it's late 😕and its a FRKN school night 😖