Alive

A woman and a man step out of a bar during a full moon. The woman has yellow and black hair, one color on each side of her head, gleaming-red eyes and cherry lips to match, and is wearing a tight lavender dress. She also wears a ring on her left hand. The man with her has golden-blonde hair with a black blazer, a white button-up shirt, and a tie to match the blazer. He also wears baggy, black silk jeans with his hands in their pockets. The man also bears a ring on his hand like the woman. 

The man holds his head in irritation and moans, causing the woman to become concerned for him.

"Oh dear, Ryusei, you drank too much in there. We should get you home immediately so you can rest," The woman says with concern, holding her drunk fiance by his shoulders.

"Let go of me! I'm not going to be babied by someone like you," Ryusei snaps, smacking away the woman's hands.

"Ah! Why did you do that? You're drunk and we need to go home," The woman says, surprised by her lover's sudden outburst.

"I'll go home when I please," Ryusei says as he starts to walk away. The woman, not taking 'no' for an answer, grabs his arm firmly.

"How could you speak to your own soon-to-be wife with that tone? I don't know how much you drank in there, but we are going home right this instant," The woman demands as she tries to pull him away from the bar. He makes her let go, however, by reaching into his pocket and swinging a small kitchen knife at her. 

"I said let go!" Ryusei rages as his fiance steps back with fear.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing with that?!" The woman cries. 

"I'm not going to let a whore like you push me around anymore. I might as well stab your throat and let you bleed right here!" Ryusei threatens. 

"Ryu, it's me! You're just drunk, I can get you help!" The woman begs, tears starting to form in her eyes.

"I couldn't care less about that, you stupid wench-" Ryusei says but is unable to talk any longer as a bottle breaks over his head, causing him to collapse to the ground. 

"O-Oh God!" The woman shrieks.

"Not to worry, ma'am. He is merely unconscious. Although, I will be telling the police about this indeed. What kind of sick bastard waves a knife at a lady?" A man's voice says as he throws away the broken bottle. "Are you alright, ma'am. He didn't hurt you with that blade, did he?"

"Oh, no no no! I-I'm alright. He's my fiance, Ryusei. He got too drunk and threatened me with that knife. I have no idea why he'd do such a thing to me," The woman explains upsettingly. 

"Ryusei, huh? I'm pretty sure I've seen this guy around. He's an engineer, is he not?" The man asks.

"Y-Yes that's right. He's sold many of his products all over Osaka. He's never done this before though," The woman responds, wiping away her tears.