(Y/N):" So, One For All is a body enhancing quirk sort of like mine".

Izuku:" The limbs will what?!" he panicked and started shacking his head." Then... I'm picking up trash in order to train my body...?" he questioned.

All might:" Yes! But that's not all. After some research on the internet yesterday, I discovered that part of this beach park's coast has been like this for many year's."

Izuku:" Yeah, for some reason, because of the currents, objects drift here a lot, and people take advantage of that to hide their illegal dumping...The local resident's don't come near here, either." Izuku explained.

(Y/N):" I remember when I was little this use to be a beautiful beach". I said sadly.

All might:" Heroes these days are all after the showy stuff. Originally, being a hero meant doing volunteer service. Even if people called that boring or whatever. You can't waver from those roots." he said while crushing the fridge." You will restore the horizon for this whole section! That is the first step towards becoming heroes!"

Izuku/(Y/N)" Our first step...? Clean... all of it...?!" We said looking around.

All might:" Young Midoriya, young (L/N), you want to go to U.A.,right?"

(Y/N):" Yes, that's been our dream to graduate from U.A. and become pro heroes".

Izuku:"It's because it's where you went All might".

All might:" you're a go-getter fanboy!" he said while I laugh."But I've told you this before. It's not something you can do without a quirk. It's sad, but that is what the reality is. And U.A.'s is the hardest hero course to get into. In other word..."

Izuku:" In the ten month's until U.A.'s entrance exam, i have to complete my vessel!" he said jogging up to all might.

All might:" That's where this come's in!" he said pulling out paper." I came up with this:"Aim to pass: American Dream Plan"! It's a training plan to help you finish cleaning up the beach. I'll have you follow this in every aspect of your life!"

(Y/N):" Wow, even his sleep schedule in added in!" I said surprised.

All might:" Frankly, this is a super hard schedule. Can you follow it?"all might explained.

Izuku:" Of course, I have to work many times harder than anyone else, or else I can't do it!" he said looking at the schedule still.

(Y/N):" Don't worry Izuku, you got this, I believe in you!" I said smiling at him.

Izuku:" Thanks, (Y/N) I'll try my best!"

All might:" Now, young (L/N), I want you work on a beach 20 minutes away. So, young midoriya can work on this beach." he said looking at me." It's got a lot more trash then here. I noticed that you are more muscle and taller than most teen's your age. So I thought you worked out!".

(Y/N):" That's correct, I do day exercise before and after school". I explained.

All might:"Okay, I want you run down to the other beach, and start clean up the trash there."

(Y/N):" Right!" I said and started running down the beach.

(timeskip) 5 months into cleaning the beach and training.

It's been five month since me and izuku started cleaning the beach's. I'm halfway though my session, when I get a text message. I wipe of the sweat with my shirt and grab my phone.

Momo:=Hey (Y/N)=

(Y/N):=Hey peaches, what's up?=

Me and Momo have been talking to each other after the sludge villain indecent and became really good friends.