Scuffed Writting

*name* always had a screw loose somewhere, from a very young age she did whatever she wanted to without thinking ahead or thinking of any effect her actions might have. As she grew though her recklessness grew into more of a edge, she needed to do something crazy or else she would feel horrible and unfit, but even that feeling became harder and harder to fulfill. It went from slight vandalism to dabbles in spells that could be debatable whether or not if they were safe. She continued this for years behind the village elders back, until one dreadful day around her 16th birthday she did something completely unbeknownst to her would change her life forever. In her little shack in the forest a decent ways away from the village she had all her collect books of magic's sealed away and forbidden, all for her to mess around with. Most of the spells put her into danger but she's grown to like the thrill of danger, some might even say too much. One day however she decided to do the unthinkable and summon a demon a low level one to begin with, she may be crazy but she's not stupid. To this day she still doesn't know what went wrong if she recited the spell wrong or drew the summoning circle wrong but all she does know is what ended up appearing was not a low level demon. Within seconds of her mistake she was on her knees begging for her life, and the demon did spare her, only if the demon could possess her which did end up happening not like she had much of a choice. With that the demon took over her body and went rampant on the village, they were very few survivors but those who claim to have seen the power of *name* and the demon all say the same thing, that it was a art, the art of death.

When *name* awoke she was shaking not from guilt or fear of what she has just done but of sheer enjoyment. She felt amazing and to make it so that she could keep feeling that she summoned the demon again but this time to strike a deal. The deal was quite simple the demon could live in her for as long as it wanted to but in return it would have to let *name* use even just a fraction of its power. The demon agreed to the terms and with that, the demon gets sucked into her but all that power wouldn't come without a physical price. Half of body at random became deformed and harder almost as demon bodies once looked eons before more notably her left arm and right eye and little baby demon wings grew out of her back. Where as this would be intense and unbearable pain for most *name* was weirdly enjoying it and by the end she felt amazing once again. Once changed into new clothes to cover up her more demon parts, *name* the half demon half psychopath went off to see what she could find next.