hotel hot.

So we came and got to an hotel and talk about hard times that we gradually passed. It was a long story then we decided to go to sleep. When i woke up yanan made foood and i was shocked! WHAT!!! ITS 4 AM!
how did he make this and he said that it for us and that we should probably eatsince we are staying for 2 days here. Oh boy what a night. Long story short you know what happened. So we took a shower, he took a long and timid bath but i was a short and fast bather so i bassically called my members and said that we are staying at this hotel longer because yanan told me that it was 4 days not 2. Huh.... sigh.... he should have told me sooner but oh well. He callaed our company and said that can we..... date? THE COMEPANY OVIOUSLY SAID YES.... i was blessed as i was the maknae i panicked cause i did not know how to how!

(Something is about to get cheesy!)

Yanans pov

I was waiting at the dorm to my partner shuhua and i saw her staring at me and i called her and said hi and we should go....
When we got home we texted and i gave her my number...

We said hi abrubptly and stayed at a hotel.. i wanted to make it romantic and prepared breakfast at 2 am
And called our boss if we could date, he said yes and i extended the stay fot 4 days and when got home shuhua said something...