Chapter 3: My way of affection...

Start from the beginning

"M/N's right." (Tanjiro) 

"Did you guys hurt you're head or something?" (Inosuke)

"WHO-" (Zenitsu)

I ended cutting him off.

"You probably hurt your head." 

"Is there something you need." The old lady appeared out of nowhere.

"AH A MONSTER!" (Zenitsu)

"Zenitsu it's fine."  I tried to say.

𝓜𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻...

Apparently what I heard about this Wisteria house was that demon hunters save the old lady. No wonder why they help demon hunters for free...

"Just how great is the Demon Slayer corps?" (Inosuke)

"Now that you mention it, Inosuke, Why did you join the demon slayer corps?" (Tanjiro)

"hah?" (Inosuke)

"You had some kind of reason didn't you?" (Tanjiro)

And then, Inosuke explained his backstory and yea. (A/N: I won't be rewriting his backstory because I know the people who are reading this watches demon slayer.)

"Speaking of Inosuke's backstory, Why did you join the Demon Slayer corps M/N?"

"Um... I'm my father's successor... He wasn't a Hashira, but he managed to make his own breath. Then my mother died after final selection. I have two goals: One, to get revenge on the demon who killed my mother. Two, to become a Hashira." (M/N)

"Oh quick question: Why are you carrying demon with you, Tanjiro?"

"Oh, the demon is my sibling, they never devoured anyone though." (Tanjiro)

"Oh ok." (M/N) I tried to keep myself as blunt as possible.

(A/N: Tanjiro didn't compliment Zenitsu at this point since M/N asked after explaining his backstory.)

"Can we see them? I won't hurt them or anything." I ask.

"Sure. You seem trusted by smell." (Tanjiro) I was surprised that he trusted me that fast by smell

"How did you know? You just met me."

"I have a keen sense of smell." (Tanjiro)

Eventually the entrance of the box opened. 

"IT'S TRYING TO COME OUT, IT'S TRYING TO COME OUT!" (Zenitsu)

"Zenitsu it won't hurt you it's-" I tried to calm him down, but he cut me off.

"SOMEONE PLEASE PROTECT ME!" As Zenitsu tries to go to Inosuke.

"EVEN YOU WILL DO INOSUKE!" (Zenitsu)

"GET AWAY" Inosuke than kicks Zenitsu in the face. Ouch. Zenitsu was near the box. I heard him flinch a bit. The demon was a girl. She had a pink kimono and black hair with orange tips. Did I forget she had some sort of bamboo muzzle? The small demon then grew to human size. Zenitsu was shocked. Like really. The demon's name was Nezuko, Yea, Nezuko.

 The demon's name was Nezuko, Yea, Nezuko