"I wish I could feel that with my family as well", Xiao Bai laughed languidly then continued, "All my life I yearned for that feeling but all they gave me was pain, all they wanted was wealth, and my bastard ex dumped me a month ago after I caught him cheating with my best friend."

He laughed again but this time he was laughing at how an idiot he was. All this time he should have guessed that her aunt is aiming at their money and that his so-called "B.F.F." only got close to him to hook up with his boyfriend, no scratch that, ex-boyfriend. Xiao Bai knew in himself that crying for this reason was obviously pointless but those two slags have been his support along the way, they made a huge impact in his life only to be betrayed.

"You know if someone took something away from you then you should just steal it back; if not then force them to give it back to you. Well, you should just let go of your ex-boyfriend though. I believe someone is there just waiting for you." the old man advised him, chugged the remaining alcohol, laid down on his cardboard and fell asleep.

When Xiao Bai saw this, he also laughed and thanked the old man for the short acquaintance then got himself up to go home. "If someone took something away from you then you should just steal it from them; if not then force them to give it back to you."

This sentence had been in his head for a while now, and in his heart, for some unknown reason, he became uneasy. He got too immersed at what the old man told him that he forgot that he was walking at the middle of the road and suddenly came a blinding light approaching him at full speed.

Then- beep...beep...beep Xiao Bai stared at the incoming car and smiled to himself.

'Does the world think that I'm very pitiable and wants me to rest already?', he thought.

He held his chin up as he waited for the impact to happen and finally closed his eyes with an accepting smile on his face.
Xiao Bai fluttered his eyes trying to open them. And after a few more attempts he finally managed to take a clear look at his surroundings. The land he saw was very vast and was covered with a thick layer of snow that slightly emitted a light due to the moonlight.

'Am I in heaven?', he thought and then let out a giggle as if ridiculing himself.

"Xiao Bai!!", a distant voice called his name and his ears perked up to see who was calling. Could it be the god of death? "Xiao Bai!!", the voice called out again and this time it was nearer and, in his sight, came a lady in cloak and was holding an oil lamp on her right hand. Xiao Bai stared at the silhouette of the lady wandering in the vast snow until she saw Xiao Bai's lying figure and rushed to his side. " Xiao Bai, are you alright?", the old lady asked him but he didn't respond and stared at the lady's face instead. The lady seemed to know him and she is obviously not a god of death. "Who are you?", after he finished his words, the lady looked into his eyes with disbelief.

"This little kid, you already made me worried sick when you ran away from home!... I'm sorry for keeping it a secret until now", the lady replied like she really knew Xiao Bai.

Then it hit him- HE UNDENIABLY DIED ALRIGHT!!! He knew for sure that he would certainly die from being hit by a car that fast, if he was still in his original body and he survived the accident then he should be at the hospital. But judging from the old lady's words and looking at his surroundings, it seems that he was looking for Xiao Bai the whole time. It was rational to think of this.

'Oh No!', Xiao Bai mentally slapped his self and thought of the one and only thing that was happening to him- Did I just transmigrate?! The old lady mentioned that the original ran away into the cold night and maybe froze himself to death letting the modern Xiao Bai's soul to enter. Thinking of this made Xiao Bai's head to throb and a severe headache hit him as images and unfamiliar scenes played in his head. Scenes that are obviously not his and he was not familiar with.