When the Heart Bleeds A Prodigy Love Story 4 a special girl!

Start from the beginning

Jazzy's dad walked right into the middle of the road and he could hear Jazzy csearmimg his name. Still holding the phone, there was a car coming and as he looked up, SMASH! He flew onto the very top of the car then face planted onto the cold concrete as people gather around sceaming,crying, and yelling. Jzzy's eyes were wided as her and her anutie ran toward him, Jazzy was pushed down to the ground and was now face to face with her now dead father. There was blood dripping down from his forehaed, his ribs, and his chest cause there was a peice of glass in it. Auntie: MY HUSBAND! IT'S MY HUSBAND! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHERE IS THE AMBULANCE?! She sceamed as people began to leave. Auntie: HURRY AND CALL THE AMBULANCE! Jazzy glared at her father. He was motionless and without once single shake. She wished he could just wake up and hug her like they used to. They did everything together and she just couldn't imagine life without him. There was a loud crack of thunder as it started pouring and more and more people started to walked by ignoring them. As Jazzy looked up at his car she could still imagine him sitting in the driver's side and the window was rolled down. The screaming,the crying, the yelling was all blocked out and all she seemed to hear was the song. Her beautiful song that she'd played in piano class was still playing. Her thoughts then flashed back to when she was in the car with her dad on the way to the cake shop. ''Daddy,teacher said that she would teach the second half of the song next time. After I learn the whole ''Air on the G String'' song, you have to listen okay? She reached for his pinky and they pinky promised each other as he smiled back at her then turned back to the wheel. She flashed back to reality where pain and ever growing sorrows filled her little heart. Only that song, only that song and her father was all she could think about. That song was now going to ever remind her of this day and the pain she felt. Only that song. Air on the G String...

To Be Continued.....

 (Continued) When The Heart Bleeds Chapter 2 

 We are taken to a house. It's very large with multiple rooms, it's finely furnished, and it's got beautiful decor from the kicthen to the living area. We now know that Jazzy father is rich and loves imported furnitures and persian goods. We now see Jazzy is in a different set of clothes and there is a frown on her face which shows mixed emotions. She doesn't say one word,but squats down nwith her birthday doll in hand and stare at something. We can now see that it's an old picture of her father.

There were some men that daddy works for and I wonder why there yelling at auntie. I know it's about daddy. Why do they depise him so much? What has he done? Has he stolen from anyone? Has he beaten someone? I know daddy is a good man, but why? Why did he leave me? Im here staring at this picture as if he'll just jump out and answer all my questions.

''DON'T THINK THAT NOW HE'S DEAD,YOU DON'T NEED TO RETURN THE MONEY. THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING JAMES! WE SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN RID OF HIM WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE! Oh and don't tell he committed suicide because he was afriad of going to jail for owing money.

Auntie: But please liste-

''NO! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY DAMN EXCUSE! Even if you sell everything in this house, it still won't be enough to cover the debt. He turns to his men, Guys! Take the furniture in the bedroom as well.

As I watched how Auntie grabbed onto the couch they were pulling out as she cried, begged and pleaded, I couldn't help but to cry too. There was nothing else I could do but play my piano. Since daddy's gone, I feel like iv'e lost apart of myself. Where can I find it now?

*

Auntie was tired, weak and worn out. And as time grew on she started to get older and Jazzy also grew older. She wondered why she was suffering like this and what mistakes she made in the past, besides falling in love with James was so bad. At the time, James was a handsome, sweet, WEALTHY man that every woman wanted. Jazzy's mother Melanie was her sister and she told her that they'd be together forever and share all, that was until they met JAMES.  He was everything a woman would want in a man, the complete package. She strived as hard as she could to steal James from her sister and she did. Her sister was so heartbroken and tore that she took her own life leaving her helpless daughter and her so called ''husband'' alone in this world and her sister didn't hesitate to take her place. The bus was smelly, old, and packed with people as Jazzy was laying on her auntie's shoulder peacfully without a care in the world. Auntie's shoudler started to cramp up as she shifted a bit. She looked at Jazzy as she was saying, ''I know your still a little girl, but this isn't the life that I pictured. Im so sorry. She moved Jazzy's head off her shoulder and unto the seat to the side, got her bags making sure that she didn't waking up, told the driver to stop, and walked away letting out a sigh of relief as the ''burden'' was off of her shoulders. As she contined to walk along, she heard the bus breaks as it came to an abrupt stop. ''AUNTIE! AUNTIE! WAIT! WAIT FOR ME PLEASE!!''. She didn't bother to turn around as she sloched her back and her eyes rolled back in annoyance.