Chapter 21: For Our Friends

Zacznij od początku

" Fun? Is fighting themselves fun? When they should be teaching? " Agatha said in disbelief, without a second she walked towards them.

" Agatha, wait! " Chaddick called, they ran after her.

" Do you think you can win against me, I already had real fights against real enemies, not like you who doesn't even have the experience of the dangerous outside world. " Edward grinned as he positioned himself to block his attack.

" I've been training since I was little, I had never lost in sword fighting. I am the successor of the legendary sword Excalibur,... " Tedros groaned as they both prepared themselves to attack.

" Then, let us see that! " they attacked at the same time, but before they can even hit their swords, a pair of wooden sandals hit their heads.

" Ouch! Who was that? " they both yelled. Then saw Agatha standing in front of them, her piercing gaze gave a chill on them. They kneel down on reflex of their body.

" What the hell are the two of you doing?! Aren't you supposed to train the boys, then why are you having a fight? " Agatha scolded them, they both looked down like a dog being scolded by their master.

" Agatha, we're not fighting. It was just a demonstration. Right? " he looked hard at Edward.

" Ri-right, Agatha we're just demonstrating to them how a real fight happens. So they will know the techniques they have to use. " Edward explained as he forced a smile to Tedros.

Agatha wasn't convinced to their reasons, she glanced to the other boys. " Is that true? "

Edward and Tedros nodded at them, they were giving them signs to say yes. They looked hard at them.

" Ah, yes! They were just demonstrating. " they answered. Tedros and Edward sighed in relief. But it didn't last a second when Agatha stared down at them. They gulped hard as she observed them.

" Fine, I believe you two. " she said and put on her sandals. Both guys sighed in relief, once again. " You two."

" Yes Ma'am! " they flinched and said in chorus. Agatha looked at them, she frowned.

" Never mind. " she left them and grabbed the basket of lunch.

" Why can't they cooperate with each other? They always had arguments.! "

" Oh, Agatha it's because- " Chaddick covered Sophie's mouth.

" What are you doing? " Sophie hissed at Chaddick.

" Sshh, don't say it. Let them say it to her. "

" Fine, you don't have to stop me like that. "

Agatha turned to the two people murmuring behind her. " What were you saying? "

" Nothing! " Chaddick said.

" It's nothing, Agatha. He said he wants to help us give lunch to them. " Sophie said and hit the basket to Chaddick.

" Ok then. "

When everyone had their lunch, they sat on the grass and placed a mat and ate under the tree. After the training on that whole day, the others prepared themselves to sleep. But Agatha was reading a book about different spells in the library room. It was already 11:00 pm when she went back to the girls room. She saw a shadow on the stairs, she ducked to see who that was.

" Is that you Agatha? " a voice said, then a body of a man appeared in front of her.

" Edward? What are you doing here?

" I was waiting for you. "

" Why? "

" Can I talk to you? "