Chapter 18: Song of Love

Start from the beginning

Everyone started taking a guess to who she is.

" It must be Beatrix. No doubt about it. " they heard them say.

" Now, I hope Agatha's really not here. She will be totally hurt if she saw this. " Sophie demanded. Crossing her arms.

" Poor Agatha, Tedros really choose Beatrix. He should have choose Agatha, she's a lot way better than Beatrix.  " Kiko looked sharply at the two center of attention.

" Sshhh, you two. We still didn't know the face under that mask. " Tristan interrupted them, watching them carefully.

He continued, " Please, give me another chance to prove that I really love you. Please, I love you, Agatha! "

Everyone was dumbfounded when he said her name, and took off her mask. It was really Agatha who can't believe what was happening. Just a moment ago, she tried to force herself to move on and let him go. But now, he was asking for her hands again, declaring his love for her. She felt she was just dreaming, but she realized its real when she felt his warm hands touched her rosy cheeks, and wiped the tears she didn't notice flowing down since earlier.

" I'm sorry, it's all my fault. Forgive me, for breaking my promise. " he whispered.

She didn't speak, she embraced him and let her emotions go. " Of course, I will. I love you, even if you didn't ask for forgiveness I'll still forgive you. I love you so much, Tedros. " she clung to him.

" Beatrix, what's going on? " Millicent asked.

" Did he regained his memory? " Renna added.

" No, this isn't true. " Beatrix walked forward to approach them but a hand stopped her.

" No, Beatrix. If you don't want to get yourself be embarrassed in front of everyone, let them. If not, then go, but I'mwarning you, we already know the truth. " Chaddick clasped his hands to her.

" Wha-what do you mean? " she asked innocently. Facing him, with anger on her eyes.

" The truth, Beatrix, that you're the reason he lost his memory. I never thought that you will stoop this low." he looked at her with disgust. He loosened his hands, and let her go.

Beatrix was shaking, she clasped her hands. She turned away and left.

Edward was standing with the crowd, watching them. He knew that it was Agatha, he's been watching her from afar. He knew it was Tedros who approached her on the veranda. Tedros talked to him before the ball started, he explained everything. They made a pact, may the best man win. It's not like he already admitted defeat, but he knows Agatha will be happy if she found out he regained his memory. And he's right, she was happy more than ever. And that's all that matters.

Tedros embraced her tightly, he pulled her and whirled on the air. When he stopped, he stared at her, gently touching her face, pulling her face towards him and gave her a deep yet sweet kiss. Everyone celebrated with them, they started to play the music again. All of them went on the dance floor with their respective partners and enjoyed the one of the happiest moment of their lives.

" Why does a beautiful princess sitting here alone? " Chaddick asked Sophie who was still sitting on the table.

" Well, as you can see. I don't have a partner. " she crossed her arms.

" Then, why don't you give me the honor to be your partner? " like a proper prince should be, he asked for her hands like a gentleman.

Sophie hesitated, " Why? Didn't you used to like Beatrix? Why don't you ask her, I'm sure she was depressed that Tedros regained his memory."

He just answered her with the same question, " Didn't you also used to like Tedros? "

Sophie gave him a sarcastic smile, but she answered him, " Then maybe we're a great match since we had this " used to " feelings. " she accepted his hands and went to the dance floor with him.

They enjoyed the night, the music, the lights, the feeling of being on the embraced of their prince, the feeling of Cinderella when she dance with Prince Charming. But while they were in the middle of dancing, everything went black.

" What happened? " someone asked.

" What's going on? " they all started murmuring, they clung to their partners.

" Everyone, don't panic, make your fingers glow. " Agatha shouted, they followed her. Agatha shot a light on the air. Giving them enough time, to see what's going on.

" Everyone, look outside! " someone screamed. All of them went outside, they froze when they looked on the sky.

Author's Note: 

- that song is " What you mean to me " by Sterling Knight. i just loved that song that's why i created a scene where i can put it... hope you enjoy that magical ball. I know it's not that descriptive but i did my best to magically describe it. Guess I'm not good in designing...