Chapter 11: Deja'vu

Start from the beginning

" Did you save me before? " Tedros suddenly asked. Agatha frowned at his question, she felt like he didn't listen to any word she said. And so she kicked him on his legs.

" Ughh, what was that for? " he curled in pain.

" Thanks to me, that's what you only got, do what you want.! You damn jerk prince! " she yelled and walked away.

Geez, why the hell this pain seems like deja vu too. Did someone used to kick me too, arghh, she's really a crazy woman. She's not just crazy, she's also scary. But though he thinks like that, he also felt something that he can't explain. He goes back to his room.

Chaddick opened the door,                 " Tedros, where did you go? Do you know what time it is?. "

" I just need to do something. " he said while rubbing his legs.

" What happened to your legs, and why are you sweating? "

" It's nothing, that crazy woman. " he sat on his bed.

" Crazy woman? " Chaddick asked suspiciously.

" Never mind, I'm tired. " he dodged Chaddick's question.

" Wait, do you mean Agatha? " he insisted on asking.

Tedros frowned, " Do I really know that crazy woman? "

" Yes, you do. More than you thought. " Chaddick chuckled.

" Yeah right, she's crazy, she saved me and then she kicked me! I don't know what she's thinking. "

Chaddick laughed at him, Tedros threw a pillow on his face, but he caught it, " It's gonna be fun. " he murmured.

Tedros thought about Agatha all night, her face seems painted on his mind.

Meanwhile, Agatha curled in her bed, That jerk, he doesn't even listened to me, when I was so worried about him. I risked my life to save him, That damn prince who forgotten me! I'll bring back those memories of yours, you jerk! You'll remember that I'm the one you love. And so she fell asleep while cursing her beloved prince.

When morning came, Agatha ran to Professor Dovey's office. She knocked the door, and Professor Dovey let her in.

" What can I do for you? Agatha? " Professor Dovey smiled, Agatha was surprised to see the elegant Professor looks pale and thinner. " Are you ok, Professor? "

" Ah yes, darling. I was just tired manipulating the magic in this little castle. " she sounded weak.

Agatha stared at her, " Professor, do you need some help? Maybe you should rest for a while, I think you're getting weak. "

" It's ok, I can still manage it. And Professor Uma was helping me and Anemone. " she said smiling at her. " Why did you come here for? "

" Oh, I was just gonna ask about Tedros' condition. Do you know any spell that can bring back his memories? "

" Hmm, Tedros case is a little bit complicated. I already tried casting a spell on him, but it didn't work. But I remember a different spell, maybe it'll work. But we need to know what kind of spell was casted on him. And that's the problem, we can't figure it out. " she apologetically said.

" I see, then I just have to know what kind of spell was casted on him. " she exclaimed. Then she heard a loud coughing from Professor Dovey. " Professor, are you ok? " she rubbed her back.

" Yes. "  she murmured.

" I think you should really rest, Professor. " she gently said and laid down Professor Dovey on her chair.