Chapter 10: The Lost Memory

Start from the beginning

While taking a bath, Agatha was drowning to her own thoughts. Then I just have to find a spell that can bring back his memories. Does it mean that he really didn't mean to love someone else and the Tedros who loves me still remains. I still have a chance to bring back my prince and my happy ending. A knock on the door cut her thoughts.

" Agatha, are you still not finished? They're calling for us, it's dinner time. " Kiko called behind the door.

" Ah yes, I'm coming! " Agatha immediately put on her bathrobe and get her clothes.

The three girls went down the diner room, they sat on a table where Edward, Tristan and Nathaniel were sitting. Agatha smiled at Edward, a smile that means she's already ok. Edward sighed in relief, Agatha wandered her eyes to the other tables. She saw Tedros sitting on the other side with Chaddick, two boys and three girls, Reena, Millicent and she bit her lips, Beatrix.

" What is it? " Kiko asked.

" Nothing. " Agatha turned to their table.

Tedros saw Agatha looking at them, on the corner of his eyes, he can still see Agatha. Now smiling at the guy besides her. It's impossible that I fell in love with a girl like her. I didn't even know her, she's just pretty ordinary. I promised to myself that I will never made a mistake like my father did in choosing a woman to love. I know she's not the one, she can't be the one. And the girl in my dream, it's Beatrix, I'm sure its Beatrix.

" Tedros, Tedros! " Beatrix voice break him in his thoughts. He looked at Beatrix, " What's wrong?"

" Oh, nothing, I was just thinking. "

" About what? "

" It's not important. Let's eat. "

They started eating, but Beatrix still thinks as to why Tedros acted weird. And she knew that Tedros looked at the table on the other side where Agatha sat. She bit her lips, but when Tedros smiled at her, her anxiety vanished.

Agatha climbed on one of the trees, viewing the whole place. Why does it have to happen? What on earth happened that made his memories lost? A sound of footsteps broke her thoughts, it was Tedros resting against the tree. Agatha watched him rest, she tightened her grip to one of the branches. She didn't make any sound until he fell asleep. Agatha watched him for almost 30 minutes, a wind strongly blows. She was already tired making herself light so the branches won't break. Her legs was already numb, the wind blows to her direction making the branches of the tree crazily move. Agatha tightened her grip,but it was useless. The branch she was holding suddenly cracked, she directly fell to Tedros. Tedros woke up in pain and found Agatha lying on his legs.

" You! That hurts! " Tedros shouted.

Agatha immediately leapt from him, " I'm sorry,I didn't mean to. The wind suddenly blows hard and the branches I was holding breaks. "

Tedros looked at her, not believing her. He thought, she's weird and crazy. He got up, " I don't care about how crazy you are but don't involve me. "

" Wait, I... " but Tedros left her behind, " Arghh, that's so embarrassing. "

After dinner, they all went to their own rooms. Tedros was staring outside his window, thinking as to why he can't remember anything when he came to the school for good and evil. He closed his eyes, trying to remember anything, even just a hint. But there's nothing, he really can't. When he woke up, in the dark tent, before Professor Dovey created this small castle. He was frightened as to why he was in an unfamiliar place. Just yesterday he was sleeping in his huge bed in his own room in their kingdom. He just received the invitation to attend the School for Good and Evil. He was excited to start his journey to become a prince in his own fairy tale and find a princess that he will love and marry to become his queen. The princess who was truly Good and the one who will never leave him. And when they said that he was already attending the school for two years, he can't believe it. He just received the invitation, but when he looks at his reflection. He saw a big change on his body, his looks and skills. He was mature and everyone knows him. They told him what happened, the school was attacked by the evil sorcerers, they were hiding for their safety. As he struggled to know them, Beatrix helped him, she was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, she was kind to all,she helped to heal the other students, she didn't complain even when her dress was covered with dirt, she's not like the other princess-be like that cared only to have a prince, to look beautiful and to have a happy ending. She's different, she was a pure Good and she was the girl in his dream, or so he thought.

That night, Agatha can't sleep, she can't stop thinking about how Tedros smiled at Beatrix. Its like she was being stabbed by a knife, but she can't do anything. And how embarrassing it was falling on the tree and the worst of all, to Tedros. She tried to get her mind out of it, she tried to think of something else. She remembered her mother, Maybe mom is already worried about me. I disappeared without warning, I just hope she's fine. I'm sorry mom, I need to do something here. I still can't go back, Tedros needs me, and I have to help them get back the school. Then Agatha fell asleep.

Agatha immediately went to the library, when she woke up. She searched every book, hoping to find some clues for contradicting spells, and for memory lost. Agatha heard the bell for breakfast, she immediately ran  through the door, she opened the door and heard a loud Bam- someone dropped on the floor.

" I'm sorry, are you ok? " she reached out her hand to help him, and he accepted her hand. " I really didn't mean to- " they were both surprised when they saw each other. " Tedros? " Agatha gasped. Tedros was still holding her hands, and when they noticed they pulled their own hands. They didn't look at each other,a minute of silence fell upon them. Agatha mustered up her courage and looked at him, she saw a big red bump on Tedros' forehead. " Tedros you have a big bump, I'm so sorry!. "

" No, it's ok. It doesn't hurt. " Tedros said, he also just noticed that he had a bump. Agatha touched his bump. " Ouch! "

" Right, it doesn't hurt. Trying to be a brave prince. " she smirked

" What? I'm not? " he denied.

Agatha laughed, " Come with me, I'll heal you. " Agatha and Tedros went inside the room, Tedros sat on the chair. Agatha pointed her finger on his forehead, her finger glowed and she chanted a spell. While Agatha was busy healing his bump, Tedros was staring at her, her bugy dark eyes matched her dark silky hair, her lips seems to be so tender, she had a fair smooth skin and she seems shining, though he was not sure if it's because of what she was doing.

" Tedros, I'm finished. What are you staring for? "

" Huh? Oh thank you, " he suddenly stood up, they were both surprised when their faces was almost one inch away from each other. They stared at each other for a moment, no one dared to speak. They can hear each others sound of breathing, their heartbeats ran like crazy. For a moment, Tedros thought, she's beautiful, his hand was reaching for her face, he almost touched her face,well before Agatha pushed him away, which caused his back hit the corner of the table, and his feet stumbled on the chair.

" Ughh! Argh! " Tedros moaned in pain.

" Tedros! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to, you surprised me when you- " Agatha immediately reached him and helped him.

" Don't touch me! What was that for?! " Tedros shouted in pain.

" I-its because you suddenly got close, I was surprised. " Agatha explained, though she didn't say that she was more surprised when she noticed Tedros' hands almost touch her face. " I'll heal you."

" No, don't touch me! Are you still not satisfied with bumping my head on the door, now you pushed me to get hit in the table.? " he blamed her, while rubbing his back.

" Tedros, I really didn't mean to hurt you. Let me help you. " she pleaded.

He glared at her, " Stay away from me, you're a walking disaster zone." he yelled at her, Agatha can't even speak a word. He left her stunned, while walking unsteadily, grinding his teeth in pain. Agatha watched him go, when he closed the door, she suddenly dropped on the floor. She covered her face with her palms, " Arghh! Again... Why did I do that? "