Seedr

What is Seedr?

a small team of people devoted to bringing us premium products making our web life easier. whether it is - download, sync, streaming, or accessibility and performance on any network - their mission is to simplify it's use.

 whether it is - download, sync, streaming, or accessibility and performance on any network - their mission is to simplify it's use

Seedr was developed on top of valuable input from customers, like we are or might one day be. The world of downloads is many times complicated and not very friendly - they strive to solve that.

The Future they envision will tackle bringing the entire content on the web to the simplicity they brought to downloads. What does that mean? We'll just have to wait and see.

How is it usefull?

I mean How is it not useful? Free storage can be acquired just by logging on to the website and creting your own personal account completely for free. We can add URL links of movies, videos, photos and multiple medias for free. Apart from that it offers 1.5 GB free space by default for starters! 

In a nutshell:

The problem of files, becoming unffordable or inconvinient for us to download for their extremely large sizes, is solved through Seedr. Seedr offers us free storage for collecting those data in a well organized way.

So, What are you guys waiting for? follow this link: Seedr.cc.com and start managing your files!