I felt my eyes started to get heavy. I looked down at Bucky with a tired smile.

"I need you in my life, James... I could never leave you." I leaned my head back on the wall, letting my eyes shut, not knowing there was a super soldier eavesdropping on us.

~

"Why are you in here?!" I heard a faint voice whisper.

"Sh! I'm trying to take some pictures." A woman's voice whispered back.

"She's back?" Another male voice spoke.

"Who's back!?" I opened my eyes at the loudness of the yell from the hall.

"SH!" A few voices exclaimed.

I squinted and blinked rapidly, trying to get used of the light.

I noticed Natasha holding a camera standing next to a grinning Wanda. Steve standing beside them. Sam and Pietro were at the door.

"What are you guys doing?" I groaned as I rubbed the tiredness from my face.

"Look what you did, Pietro." Wanda gestured to me while looking at him. He shrugged with wide eyes.

"Me?! You're the ones creepily watching them while they sleep!"

"I'm taking pictures of this cute moment." Natasha mentioned you her phone and glared at Pietro.

"That's even weirder." He retorted.

"Shut up!" Bucky groaned and rolled over, taking his head off of my lap and unwrapping his arm from around me. He put a pillow over his head.

"At least I got these adorable photos I can probably, and will definitely, use for blackmail against Barnes." Natasha grinned at her phone. I smiled at the red head.

"Its good to see you, Nat." I smiled at the red head.

"Yeah, yeah. Hi Nat." Bucky mumbled and waved us off. Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Come on guys. Let's leave them alone." Steve chuckled as he ushered the others out. Nat was the last to leave the room.

I stood up. And glanced at Bucky who was trying to go back to sleep. Trying.

"What time is it?" Bucky asked through the pillow. She looked down at her phone.

"Time to wake up." Natasha answered.

Bucky groaned in annoyance.

"It's 2:23 p.m." I quirked an eyebrow at that. 

I swung my arm around Nat's shoulders and grinned at her. "I've missed you."

"That's good to hear." She nodded seriously making me chuckle.

"I thought you were going on your own for a bit." We walked out the room leaving Bucky inside.

"Not yet." Natasha looked at me. "I wanted to see you guys before I leave."

"I'm still game to come with you." I removed my arm from around her so we could go down stairs. "If you change your mind."

"I would say yes, but I think this is something I should... do by myself." Natasha nodded with a forced smile.

I raised an eyebrow at the woman walking down the stairs. I followed after her.

"I mean, if that's what you want." I spoke slowly with a hinting tone. I jumped the last few steps.

"I'm totally not going to bother you anymore. Nope. Nothing from me. Nothin about how you totally don't need to do it alone and it's always good to have a friend with you. Especially while dealing with something important to you. I'm obviously not talking from experience. Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything. Nothing at all."