Neymar opens his mouth to speak but I continue.

"If you wish to see the girls then I can recommend a good hotel for you to stay at." Neymar purses his lips at me. "Should you not wish to see them then I will have a document sent your way and all you have to do is sign away your parental rights."

I did my research.

"I'm not signing away my right." He narrows his eyes at me. "Why are you acting like this?"

"You have not seen your children since they were born, they are nearing two months." I raise a brow while leaning back. "Seems like you have already made your choice. As for staying at my house, that is out of the question. You can try getting in but I have changed the locks and security system... I also have a security team."

Neymar sighs deeply and I feel no remorse for him.

"That's all I needed to say." I stand to my feet, "Have a safe flight."

Neymar frowns while looking at me and I offer him the biggest smile.

"Smile Neymar, we're divorced now."

---

Two years later.

Quincy and I never did get into a relationship as I hoped we would. I started getting busy with my modelling show, Model with Harmony and we just ended up drifting apart. 

It was over before it even begun.

However over the last two years, I did get into two relationships before deciding to be single. I'm at a place where my girls are growing up so fast and I just want to keep my attention on them. I dated Drake for five months before moving onto a real estate agent for three months.

Alenia and Izabella have these beautiful bright blue eyes which is obviously from my side of the family and the most perfect tanned skin. They are honestly perfect but I don't really show them as much on social media because I want them to enjoy life.

Modelling agencies have approached my daughters but I always shut it down My girls are too young for the industry and I want it to be a choice that they make when they are of the legal age. I'm not opposed to doing shoots with them but I don't want them in the industry.

"Are you girls buckled in?" Neymar asks the girls in Portuguese as I drive. I look through the rearview mirror at the troublesome twins who are giggling to eachother.

"Yes papa." Izabella snickers. 

"Alenia." I sternly say her name knowing that she will fess up. 

"We have seatbelts." Alenia smiles and I nod my head as I look back at the road.

Neymar hands the girls my tablet as we get onto the freeway and I try not to yell as I hear the sound of Peppa Pig being played in the background

Neymar hands the girls my tablet as we get onto the freeway and I try not to yell as I hear the sound of Peppa Pig being played in the background. The girls are obsessed with Peppa Pig and it drives me nuts. I'm trying to get to them watch over shows like Winx Club or Totally Spies but they won't.

"How have you been doing?" Neymar asks me.

"I've been well." I glance over at him before turning back to the road. "I'm ready to start modelling for other brands again. How about you?"

As I worked on my modelling show, I decided to switch to part time modelling since I am a full time mother. Neymar spends most of the year in France so I had to cut down on everything that I was doing and I did not model for any brand besides my family brand.

"Football has been going really well." Neymar responds as he looks out the window. "Davi misses seeing you."

"He has my number." I refrain from rolling my eyes. "He can come down anytime he likes."

When we first separated after I gave birth, Neymar cut all of Davi's communication with me. Only on the twins first birthday did he allow me to see his son who I looked after for many years. Davi is a son to me and it really hurt when Neymar stopped us talking.

Davi didn't get to meet his sisters until their first birthday and it was something that I scolded Neymar for.

Neymar sighs, "I miss you."

"Thank you." I curtly respond. "I'm not sure your girlfriend would appreciate you saying that."

"We broke up."

I let out a laugh, "How nice. What did you do this time? Marry her while you was inlove with another Parisian girl."

"I thought we was over that." I glance over at him for a moment.

"I will never forget what you did. We will not be getting back together just because you are now single." I smile. "You had your chance, we will never happen again."