"Pehle baithiye to sahi.. Subhadra aur droupadi ke sath chousar khelenge?" I said patting the spot on the ground near me. He chuckled and sat near me. (Sit down first, would like to play the game with Subhadra and Droupadi)

"I never saw you so reclined before." He said picking up the hand fan and started fanning us both. "Jyeshth bhrata and bhrata bhim left for north some times back. There was a news for disturbance."

"But we secured the borders not may days ago." I replied.

"Hmm.. We need a strong border security force." He said. "Me and bhrata Arjun would need to go to the city center. Some matter is in hand."

"Aarya won't return today. He is out in Western woods for collecting herbs with healers." I said. I needed to be most careful. Men will be out today.

"That's right. Do you want me to increase security here?" He asked.

"No I will handle it." I said.

"This is so relaxing." He said. He wasn't any hurry. We talked a bit.

"Adrika did sahadev... " Parth came in talking. He looked at us. "There you are. You came here to inform her right?"

"Parth.. You don't have time for us.. At least let him." I said.

           He smiled before sitting down as well. I was very comfortable to get up to greet him. We talked about various things before they needed to leave. I had a bad feeling about their derparture. I was extra alert that day. After an early dinner Subhadra went to bed and I was roaming on the corridors checking the security. Droupadi came.

"Adrika.. Go.. Take rest. Everyone is here. Nothing will happen." She said.

"I am going to see subhadra once." I said.

"I just sent a maid to her room to check on her. She is sleeping." She said.

"Ok. Then. You also go to your room." I said. She nodded.

        I reached my room and started changing into my all white night dress. I knew I would not going to sleep so I started reading something. I didn't know why I feel like checking on Subhadra. I went to her room. Her doors were closed. I personally told her not to lock her doors today.

"Did Parth returned?" I asked the guard.

"No my queen!" He replied. I knocked.

"Subhadra... Sweetie it's me Jiji... Are you alright?" No answer. "Subhadra.. Are you sleeping dear? Why the door is locked?" No answer again. "Maybe she is in deep sleep." I said to myself. I was about to turn away when I heard her scream.

"Jiji..." My heart stopped. I banged on the door. "Break the lock."

           I ordered the guard. He immediately did so.  I ran inside to see my sister shivering in a corner. The room was trashed so is her hair and clothes. Someone tried to either murder or abduct her. I SAW BLOOD. I looked at the direction she was looking and there were three men trying to run I didn't thought twice before attacking them. I was determined not to let any of them leave with their life.

Arjun's POV

      Adrika wasn't very happy letting us leave today. Seemed like her gut was telling something wasn't right. I thought it just her paranoia for Subhadra's safety. It was a very wet and rainy night with thunderstorm. But when we reached the city centre the information we got made my blood ran cold. That was a trap. Our Chiefsman didn't sent any news for us to come here. But someone wanted us to leave the palace unsecured. We were not even process the information in our head, jyesth bhrata and bhrata bhim came. Turned out that was also a false alarm. Luckily a soldier was returning to the city for a family emergency, he said everything was so smooth that his chief let him go home for 2days. Nakul join us too. His work was over faster than he anticipated. When we reached the palace, it was under attack.