"Beware, Harry Potter. He is closer to you than you know."

The glow disappeared from Lalia's eyes and she collapsed to the ground, breathing heavily.

The trio ran to help her off the ground.

"Lia? Are you okay?" Harry asked her softly.

"No, I know how he knows about me," the girl said. When she looked up at her friends, they saw the tears streaming down her cheeks. "Death Eaters. Death Eaters, had found me before you did at the Cup."

Suddenly Lalia pushed them off of her and grabbed a trash can nearby, heaving the contents of her stomach into it.

"Ron, get the egg back to the room. Hermione, grab the orb and help me get her to bed."

Harry wrapped his arm under Lalia's and lifted her off the ground. Hermione and him led the way to Ravenclaw tower where Morag and Sue quickly took over for him and with the help of Hermione, put down Lalia to sleep.

---

Harry had been sure that they had closed the idea of Lalia attempting to see the future after she had collapsed in front of them. He was unbelieveably upset with her when she came to him with a new idea during dinner.

"Why don't I stop drinking my draught to see if I have a vision then?" she whispered to the trio.

Hermione and Ron both glanced at their plates, avoiding answering as they suspected they knew how Harry would react.

"Absolutely not!" Harry's voice carried farther than he had planned before he lowered it. "The orb failed, the egg worked. Now we now you're prophecy is linked to the tournament and that someone close to me is clearly after me. That's more than enough help."

"But Harry, I could -"

"I don't care what you might see. I'm not letting you chance helping me just to leave you vulnerable to Voldemort."

"The second-"

"I have plenty of time to figure out the egg's clue, Lalia. I said, no. Now let it go."

Lalia huffed turning to Ron and Hermione for help, who both shook their heads no before focusing on their dinners.

"Wow, thanks for the support, guys," she huffed, digging her fork into her food.

Lalia slowly began eating, pouting as Harry kept the conversation far away from her prophecy or potential visions. She hadn't heard Professor McGonagall come up behind her and jumped when she heard her name called.

"Lalia, dear, someone is here to see you," the woman informed her.

She glanced at her friends, shrugging at their inquisitive looks before standing and following the woman out of the Great Hall and to her office.

Lalia gasped when the door was opened and Remus Lupin stood in front of her. She ran in and hugged the man tightly.

"I'll give you some privacy," McGonagall said, closing the door.

"Missed you, little bean," he said, hugging her tightly.

"Missed you too, dad." Lalia's voice was muffled against his shirt. Lalia pulled away from the man, smiling at him.

"Why are you here?"

"I figured it out, or at least some of it," he answered, holding his daughter's face in his hands.

"What?" she asked, scrunching her nose at the man.

"You, little bean. Sit, let me explain."

Lalia and Remus sat down opposite of each other.