|| chapter 2 ||

~

~

Previously:

"Now... Why I summoned you as well... "

-

No ones POV:

"There is a boy with hanafuda earnings, he might be the descendant of Breath of The Sun user Yoriichi" As Muzan said that there were heard few gasps from Upper Moons. Y/N stood up "Master, do you want us to kill him?" She asked. "Precisely." Muzan said, then said something to Nakime, the biwa girl. "I want you to kill him discretly, if you can't then watch his movements" With that he dissapeared.

Y/N's POV:

Easy kill, I could track him down, but won't. I don't want him to accomplish his plans. I turn myself around to see Kokushibo humming something to himself then getting a flute? Yes a flute out of his pocket. Ooh- that must be flute he made for Yoriichi, I get it. Do I need to break it? Nah, that is a family problem. *mentally smirks to herself then averts her gaze to Akaza and Douma*

"Nee-saaaan! Tell Akaza to stop saying eating women is gross and disrespectful-"

"Haaa- y/n! Tell him that what he is doing is wrong!!"

And so it went on... And on... Until-

I clapped my hands together making them both stop. I walked towards them and hung my hands over both of their shoulders. "Akazaaa- be nice please, you know my brother is mentally unstable, how many times do I have to say that" I look towards now sad Douma "and besides... I am mentally unstable as well so I don't see anything wrong with it!" I exclaimed cheerfully while ruffling my brothers hair. He grinned and hugged me "you are the best nee-saaaan!" And he happily took off. "Now you are siding with him again-" I could hear Akaza pout. "Ne, Akaza-kun, there is a big firework festival tonight- wanna go? Or should I bring my brother instead" I kick his side with elbow and he chuckled "of course! Cmon I don't wanna be late" He said while excitement in him reached top. "Okay okay wait up- if you end up last you are gae!" I exclaimed and gave signal to Nakime to teleport me outside the fortress. Akaza followed after me, here and there throwing large boulders I gracefully dodged. I grinned at his slightly annoyed face, but I knew he wouldn't hurt a girl.

Time skip of 10 minutes

Me and Akaza sat on the roof of a building, it was a nice starry night, oh I love those so much. And well... Akaza was there as well and he looked... Perfect. The moonlight caressed his skin and his bright yellow eyes look into my rainbow ones- "Thank you" I heard Akaza say and I was speechless at the sight. His smile was so soft, like the softest fur or, or.. Or like the softest pillow... I could feel my face heat up and quickly look away- *cough* "No problem dude, anytime" I slap my hand on his back and grinn.
.
.
.
"Y/n I-" His sentence was disrupted by a large bang and we look up at the sky, it was full of colorful fireworks...

"Happy birthday Akaza" I say with a closed eye smile and soon after felt a pair of hands wrap around my neck

"Happy birthday Akaza" I say with a closed eye smile and soon after felt a pair of hands wrap around my neck. I opened to see Akaza hugging me and could practically feel my face burn. "You actually remembered" He says as tear rolls down his eye. I wipe it away and playfully push him "Heyyy! Demons don't have feelings now" I giggle and add "no problem"

"Y/n I think I like-" I put my finger on his lips "save that for later, besides... The walls have ears" *winks* he makes an 'Oh' expression and stands up "W-well-... It was really nice tonight, we should hang out more often... If you don't m-mind" *gasps* "Of course I mind!" *makes over dramatic and shocked face expression while her hands rest on her chest* Akaza notices that I am acting and starts laughing. "You are one weird demon y/n"
"You bet I am!" We both laugh and proceed our way towards the forest.

Ahh that was one funny night.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Spoilers for next chapter:

"H-here I go!" Rui punches the temari ball with his leg and I hit it back and so on-
.
.
.
"B-BROTHER! There are demon slayers on the mountain!" The ball was destroyed and now laying on the floor. I could sense rage building up "those fuckers really want you dead ha Rui-kun" I ruffle boy's white hair and see him blush as he scratches back of his head"
.
.
.
"I won't let that happen"

|| 780 words ||

Will be continued