Chapter 20, "Time Flies".

Start from the beginning

She walks over to him, where he's standing in front of the mirror wearing only a towel around his waist.

Jen : I spoke with Reese today...

Brad : Yeah?

Jen : About us. And she seemed surprisingly optimistic to the idea of us going public.

Brad : And how do you feel about it?

Taking the razor out of his hand, she helps him out by going over the spots he hasn't gotten to yet.

Jen : I mean... less terrified. But its still overwhelming... you know.

Brad : We won't do anything until you're ready baby, you know that right?

Jen : I know.

He leans in for a kiss, but Jen quickly backs off as he's got shaving cream all over his face.

Jen : Brad. I don't want that all over me.

Brad : Come on, just one kiss.

Jen : No.

He stands still, looking at her with an evil smile as he's got a plan.

He takes the razor out of her hand and before she gets the chance to get away, picks her up and carries her to the bed before he throws her on it.

Jen : Brad!

Leaning down, getting on top of her he covers her face with kisses before she's able to say anything.

Jen : You're unbelievable.

Brad : What can I say, I've really missed you today.

Jen : The whole 3 hours I was gone.

Brad : Yes.

Jen : Mhm.

She gets up, walking back to the bathroom to wash her face off in the sink.

Jen then returns with an annoyed look on her face.

Brad : Come on. It was a little funny.

She lifts her brow, as he's laying on the bed with just a towel to cover himself up with.

Jen : Go wash your face and get your ass back in bed and finish what you've started.

And in few seconds that too will be ripped off of him.

Brad : Really?

His whole face lights up as he realizes what she's suggesting.

Jen : Amanda won't be here before 8, and you're not picking up the kids for another couple of hours... we've got some time.

As Brad practically jumps off the bed, Jen starts undressing.

He just can't help but stare as he walks past her.

No matter how many times he's seen her naked, he always reacts as if its the very first time.

Brad : Wait for me!

Jen : You think I'm gonna start without you or something?

A little later :

With her head resting on Brad's chest and his fingers twirled in her hair, the two of them are laying in bed just enjoying the closeness and familiarity.

Jen : Do you think we'll have it like this forever? Have it this good?

Brad : Yeah... yeah I do.

She looks up at him, questioning how he can respond so confidently.

Jen : How can you be so sure?