Going on a date|Shiratorizawa + Aoba johsai

Start from the beginning

tendou stared at you smirking.

"what?"

"(y/n)-chan~~~ the great almighty jenga has spoken!~~" he told you.

you were about to open your mouth to speak when tendou pounces on you, he started hugging you and giving you a bunch of kisses.

semi

>•Making dinner together

your date with semi starts early in the morning.

you watch him as he tries to help you, he was doing his best to cut the ham, you giggled at how cute he looks.

you decided to help him by going behind him and putting you arms under his, you rest your left cheek on his right arm since his tall.

you got a hold of the knife and slowly guide him.

while you're helping him, you notice his blushing face, "ah semi you're so cute~~".

"mmrrrmmgghm" he grumbled making you laugh softly.

Aoba johsai

oikawa

>•Movie night

>•Movie night

you planned a movie night date for your boyfriend oikawa since your date in the movie theater was cancelled because of a sudden volleyball match.

once he arrived at your house, you quickly told him to go with you.

he was surprised, "(y/n)-chan!!...", he hugged the living hell out of you. when you both sat down and started watching the movie, he got confused, "(y/n), isn't this the movie we were supposed to watch on our date last week??".

you nodded, "why? you dont like it?".

"no no no, it's just that...did you watch the movie?"

"no"

"why didn't you?" he asked.

you smiled at him, "because it was a movie...i was going to watch with someone".

he got gloomy because of it, "i'm sorry.."

you started squishing his cheek, "i already told you, i understand how important volleyball is to you, so i'll try to cope up with you so you should...cope with my weirdness too".

iwaizumi

>•Aquarium

>•Aquarium

"tchoo tchoo tchoo tchoo" you started making this sounds to attract fishes but none of them is coming to you.

iwaizumi is taking pictures of you.

"why aren't they coming!!!??" you complained, "back in my mom's home everytime i open the door the fishes would be excited to see me.." you pouted.

iwaizumi patted your head, "maybe because they're not familiar with you..".

you pulled your boyfriend infront of the aquarium.

"(y-(y/n), what are you doing??" he asked surprised by your sudden pulling.

"i am attracting fishes!!"

kunimi

>•Goat yoga

>•Goat yoga

Finally after countless of years, it's finally happening, your dream date!!!

GOAT....YOGA.

ever since you watch two men on youtube doing goat yoga together, you felt a sudden burst in your heart.

now here you are having goats step on you with your boyfriend.

"they're alright but...do they have to poop ontop of me..." kunimi said as a goat just finished letting out it's waste.

"SHUSH kunimi".

in the end you and him played a bit with the goats, you also gave him the kisses you promised.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

goat yoga is my dream ('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)