Twenty-Two.

[22]

Two weeks later, on a Saturday night, a storm started brewing in Los Angeles, and it wasn't good.

Beck and Jade had both been in Jade's apartment, and Jade immediately turned on the TV to the news channel.

"An enormous storm is brewing along San Diego," the news reporter announced on the TV. "And it is coming close to Los Angeles. I suggest everyone stay inside for the time being, and stay safe."

Jade shuddered. She absolutely hated storms.

"At least it's just a storm," Beck shrugged, standing up to go get a drink. "Nothing to be scared of."

Jade bit her lip, turning her attention to outside of the window, where the sky was beginning to become dark and cloudy, rain already sprinkling.

Beck came back into the living room, popping open his soda and sitting down on the couch. "You okay?"

Jade snapped her head towards Beck, who gave her a concerned look.

She nodded. "I'm fine."

"If you say so."

Soon, the rain started pouring, rain drops pitter-pattering on the window harshly. Thunder then rumbled loudly, and Jade shivered.

Beck's eyes were fixed on the TV, not even like he noticed the rain and thunder.

When a loud bang of thunder erupted the sky, Jade jumped, her heart racing in fear.

Beck then switched off the TV, noticing Jade's jump. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she lied. But lightning struck loudly, and she immediately yelped and buried her face in his shirt.

He chuckled softly. "It's just lightning, baby."

"I don't like it," she mumbled into his shirt, snuggling deeper into his safe embrace.

"Are you scared of storms?" He then asked her gently, looking down at her.

"No," she lied again.

Thunder boomed again, and a whimper escaped her lips without warning.

"Do you want me to tell you a story?" He asked, his fingers absentmindedly stroking her hair. "I'm a pretty awesome story teller."

She nodded into his chest, and he cleared his throat dramatically, making her chuckle.

"Once upon a time," he started softly. "There was the famous thief named Aladdin, that obviously everybody knows today. And since he was a thief and poor, he took anything he was able to take. He even stole Princess Jasmine's heart."

Jade smiled softly, pressing a soft kiss to his collarbone so he would continue.

"He was desperate for money," Beck continued. "He even made a deal with his best friend just to receive some extra money, which he definitely shouldn't have agreed to."

Jade sighed, immediately tensing up when lightning struck again.

"And Princess Jasmine was oblivious. Aladdin was playing with her feelings, which he soon felt absolutely awful about when she found out."

Jade sighed again.

He continued again. "He lost the princess of his dreams, and he couldn't believe how stupid he was to do such a thing."

She looked up at him, and he stole a quick kiss from her lips before continuing his story.

"Aladdin and Jasmine had both made mistakes. And they were both polar opposites. He was a thief, and she was a princess. But they fit together perfectly, no matter what other people thought about them. They love each other, and they always will, because they're perfect together. That's what love is all about. And Aladdin loves his princess, no matter what happens."

She smiled at him as he finished the story, and kissed him softly.

"The end," he murmured softly against her lips.

"Not the end," she objected, chuckling lightly. "Aladdin and Jasmine still have their whole lives ahead of them."

"That they do," he agreed, a goofy grin playing on his lips.

"They'll get married," she continued, playing with the hem of his shirt. "And have kids. A boy and a girl."

"A boy and a girl," he repeated, nodding.

"And they'll live happily ever after."

He kissed her lips softly again. "And they'll live happily ever after."

"I love you," she said, making him smile.

"I love you too princess," he smirked.

She rolled her eyes and laid her head on his chest, not even focused on the storm brewing outside anymore.

As long as she was with her Aladdin, she would always be safe.

-----

Fluffffffffffffff.

I'm a sucker for fluff.

Even tho my fluff is cringy.

And omg, I found an Aladdin and Jasmine t-shirt at the store today and my life is now complete.

Comment your thoughts please! Was this enough fluff for y'all?

Until next time!
~Izzy