You see, cheesecake was like a drug that Erza had to get, and when ever she "overdoses" things get...albeit, a little crazy. Scientists think that that high amount of sugar, spice, and everything thing nice about cheesecake brings out the inner Erza deeply hidden within her armor. Of course that didn't seem too bad... if she didn't go around like she didn't know right from wrong! So around the age of fifteen, she was prohibited to no more than three (small) slices of cheesecake a day. And that was being generous! Rare, as it comes and goes, Gray took full responsibility of the loopy girl who is now Erza.

Which is why he brought her back home.

"Here you go, home sweet home," said Gray, forcing the woman to sit on her couch. It was bothersome at first because she would let go, but after a bit of fidgeting, and persuasion, Gray flopped the Titania off.

Unfortunately for him, as soon as he freed himself from her grasp, she bolted back up and began running through her condo with her arms sprawled out like wings.

"Bet you can't find mee~!" Erza giggled, cutely, before disappearing behind a corner.

Gray sighed, scratching his randomly itchy hair. This was going to take time getting use to. As... out of character... Erza was, he was sure it's just her living the child's life she never had. Deciding to play along, Gray walked after the scarlet haired woman, calling her out. "Alright, Erza, ready or not here I come!"

The hallway was empty, minus the echoing giggles of his target. He opened a door, which was to the bathroom, and found no Erza. He really hoped she didn't ex-quipped herself again... Nonetheless, he continued looking through her home, kitchen, dining room, living room, closets... yet no Erza!

"Okay...!" He called out, "I can't find you, give me a hint or something!"

There was another giggled, followed by a squeak. Gray narrowed his eyes and turned around. "Where is she..."

Erza laid flat on her tummy on her bed, not even bothering to cover herself with a blanket. She knew Gray would never find her because he would never look to find her in her own room, that would be a novices game play~! And knowing Gray, he would not like to be called a novice. That, and of course, mocking him would. "Natsu would have found me by no-~"

KA-BLAM!

"AH-HAH!" without even thinking, Gray leaped across the (pink and red colored) room, over the bed and on top of the wide eyed surprised redhead. He smiled triumphantly, "Gotcha!" Heh, no way that lizard's ass would be better than me.

Erza chuckled lightly, turning over on her back, facing him smiling. She wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him closer to give him a small kiss on the cheek. Gray popped a new shade of red.

"You win," she practically purred, brushing aside a few locks of his hair. "Ready for your prize?

Gray poofed into a darker shade of blush. He was unable to not observe her maid attire once more, thinking how cute, yet sexy, she was in it. "P-prize..?"

"Mhm," she smiled, thinking of his reaction cute before leaning up to kiss him lightly on the lips. "You can dress me up..." she lowered herself once more, with a seductive smile growing, "...or down."

Gray flew off the woman into the air, Ice-making a super Ice Rocket, before blasting himself off into the outer realm of space before exploding into a gazillion shards of snowflakes falling gently down on the people of Fiore in the middle of their hot summer day.

Natsu would then shake his clenched fist at the snowing sky, exclaiming loudly. "GRAY YOU FUCKING BASTAAARD!"

"Gray?" Erza said, popping his dream bubble, cutely.