Rat Poison

TW: puke

*intro song plays*

"hey you lil' piss baby, you think you're so fucking cool?
huh?
you think you're so fucking tough?
you talk a lotta big game- "

Episode 2

Jrorbin sat at the kitchen table doing his homework while Egg and Heli watched some random animated show on the TV.

"Where has Mel been recentely?" Heli asked.

"Probably dead in a ditch" Egg replied.

"Mel's been back at college recently, Heli." Jrorbin said.

"Man, was really wishing they were dead or something." Egg said

"based." Stuff said, inserting himself into the conversation.

"Shut up Egg!" Heli whined. "I don't want Mel to die."

"Yeah, I just really like the sound of breaking someones spine." Egg said.

Jrorbin continued to work on his homework completely ignoring his brother's concerning behavior. Right before he finally solved the problem he was on, he heard the front door open.

"Ok, which one of you forgot to lock the damn-"

Sadie walked into the kitchen and dropped a groccery bag on the table, making a loud thump. Jrorbin quickly dumped out the contents of the bag.

"Rat poison?" Jrorbin said confused, "Why did you come to my house without telling any of us just to give me rat poison?"

"Listen Jrorbin, I have a plan and I think you'll like it." Sadie said.

"And what is this plan?" Jrorbin asked.

"So I hate every bitch at our school, right? So what if we just put rat poison in the school lunch?" Sadie said.

"Fucking sick!" Egg said

"Won't that kill them?" Jrorbin said, concerned.

"Nah, i'll only put enough in that they'll end up hospitalized, not dead. So what do you say? Wanna break into the school with me tonight?" Sadie said.

"Uh, Sadie, I don't really think this is the best-"

"Come on! It will be fun." Sadie said, eagerly.

"Fine. But if we get arrested im blaming it on you. What time?" Jrorbin said.

"How about around 2 in the morning," Sadie said.

"Uh, sure" Jrorbin said, still nervous about getting into legal trouble.

"Cool. See you there." Sadie said.

Jrorbin started to sweat at the thought of what he just agreed to as Sadie walked out of the house.

"Wait, so you're drugging people? Can I pleeaasse come! Please i promise I'll be good!" Egg begged.

"No Egg. I can't risk getting you getting arrested. Anyways, you seen a bit to excited about this." Jrorbin said.

"You're one to talk. You're literally the one doing it." Egg said, annoyed.

"Wait you're not going to hurt anyone, are you Jrorbin?" Heli said, concerned.

"Uhhhhh no?" Jrorbin said.

"That's a fucking lie. Jrorbin's putting rat poison in the school lunch" Egg said.

"WHAT" Heli responded, on the verge of tears. "IM TELLING CAM!"

Heli ran to the phone and started to dial Cam's number.

"YOU CALL CAM AND I TAKE AWAY YOUR GAMEBOY" Jrorbin yelled.