How you will meet|Karasuno + Fukurodani

Start from the beginning

>•You're gonna die the next time you meet

you're talking to your bestfriend when you got interrupted by a voice.

"excuse me..", you turn around to see who it was, 'A GIANT' you thought.

"uh yes?" you answered, "can i just ask where can i find our math teacher.." he asked.

"oh his probably in.....a classroom, second floor!".

actually the truth is....you didn't know, you got nervous and told another teacher's room.

oh well...

sugawara

>•Part time

>•Part time

you met suga when he ordered a pizza online.

you are working part-time at a pizzeria since you really wanted to buy a violin.

when you arrived at your destination, you knocked on the door, when the door opened, you were shocked to see a guy from your school.

"ah thank you so much!" he said, you gave him the pizza, he payed.

you're hoping that he didn't recognize you.

nishinoya

>•Rolling thunder ft

>•Rolling thunder ft. your face

hinata and nishinoya decided to practice outside the gym.

"ROLLINGgGGgGUu...THUuUNnNDDERRR" nishinoya receives the ball but the ball experience such a hard spike that it flew to another direction.

you were walking pass the gym when you didn't realize a ball coming your way, it hits the side of your face.

nishinoya looks dead, he dashes to you to help you out.

you were pissed....really, really...pissed.

Fukurodani

Bokuto

 >•Waiting

>•Waiting

"HEY HEY HEY" bokuto cheered, fukurodani just won another game.

you're just waiting for yukie on the entrance of the gym, you started to kick on the floor lightly getting impatient.

you heard another person beside you, you look to see, to your surprise it was the ace from fukurodani.

he notice you look at him, now you're both staring at eachother.

"a-are you..waiting for someone too?" you asked.

he nodded his head with a smile appearing on his face, "mhm!! i finished packing first so i decided to come out first!!" he said, "plus i accidently broke my friend's mirror" he added in a whisper making me laugh softly.

"well..i wish you goodluck with that.."

Akaashi

>•Umbrella

>•Umbrella

you were walking on the street on your way to a convenience store all mess up after beating up your boyfriend for cheating on you.

once you arrived you got a couple of stares from poeple, you bought a large icecream and a juice,
after buying you continued to walk outside.

then it suddenly rained....

you didn't have an umbrella so you got soaked.

you lowered down, almost sitting on the ground with your head on your knees as you let out the pain you've been holding back earlier.

"could this day get any worse.."

suddenly you felt the rain no longer hitting your back, you lift your head up to see akaashi holding out his umbrella for you.