"I like that idea" toga smiled, which you returned.

"Will that help you have a little faith in me?" you asked spinner, he just nodded. He still didn't look happy about this idea but it was something.

"Also, im sure you guys will have some type of tabs on me. So you shouldnt be too worried. I would say trust me that im not gonna turn against you, but I know I havent earned most of you guys trust yet. So i understand. But the boss was the one who made this plan up, not me."

"See, she wont betray us." Toga laughed as she wrapped her arms around you. "But if she does Im the one who gets to take care of her."

"Oh shut it." Dabi finally spoke up, earning some confused looks. "She came on her own free will. Shes not gonna betray us." he grumbled.

"Yes, I think you're right for once dabi. I have faith in her. Which is why we're gonna make this plan start sooner then expected." shigaraki spoke, his words were a stab to your heart. "Some things have came up and I think getting her back to U.A. will help more then keeping her here."

"W-Wait I thought there was more you wanted me to learn and talk more about things" your voice shook slightly.

"Yes, but plans are changing and I need you there now more then ever." his voice went lower. "That isnt a problem right?"

You shook your head, you must of looked some certain way cause toga gave you a kiss on the cheek.

"Dont worry so much, im honestly kinda jealous of you. You get to see izuku" she gushed, but that name made you wanna throw up.

"Toga, shut up" Dabi hissed, making toga look at him before looking back at you. She noticed how sick you looked.

"Huh?" she was more confused.

"Just forget it. But alright" you looked at shigaraki and gave him a nod. "If i gotta go back sooner then I guess I will"

His crusty lips turned into a smile, he looks pleased with your answer. You wished that the plan didnt get pushed forward but you had no say in this.

After a while of everyone talking about how this was gonna go down. The meeting was over. You were gonna go back to your room with dabi but toga stopped you.

"By the sound of the plan you're gonna be leaving soon, can you give me your blood now?" she asked with a smile. You looked over to dabi and told him youll see him in a bit.

You were quick to follow Toga into her room, she sat you down on her bed and took out one of her knifes and stared at you.

"Where you want me to cut you?"

You stared at her for a moment before looking at your body.

"How about my arm. Yeah that'll probably hurt the least" you nodded at your own words, making sure thats where you wanted her to do it.

"Alright" she got closer to you, she pressed the knife to your arm and dragged it quickly, as your arm started bleeding she grabbed a vile and twisted your arm slightly to make the blood fall into the vile. You watched her. The look in her eyes looked like pure bliss. It was kinda cute. You watched as she grabbed another vile, and filled that one up with blood. "I need a decent amount of blood, I dont know when ill be able to get more." You just nodded at her words. It made sense to be prepared for whatever happens.

"Earlier when I mentioned Izuku, why'd you get all sick looking." she asked quietly looking between your face and arm. You didn't wanna answer her, but when you didnt she started talking again. "If I remember right, when we attacked the training camp. You and him were running around together."