"No, because I wanted to talk to you, but you can't give that wish." You looked away. "Hear me out."

"Fine. Even if I fucking hate Ten," He approached and you can feel how heavy his footsteps are. "It's you who will speak."

You pulled a chair beside him. The man hesitated to drop himself down but have no choice to do so. His inner pride as someone who is physically strong is hurting but he can't do anything against you.

"What is it?" He scratched his ear, purposely showing he is not interested in the topic.

"Ten didn't hurt me whenever the chance he can get, and that's how I trust him." You were just starting but you easily felt Johnny's rage. It was an odd feeling to have the grasp of his feelings despite his outsides show no emotion.

"You.. trust him?" Johnny scoffed. "Aside from Ten being a jerk since then, the other reason why we hate him is you."

"Me?"

"Yes, you. Because you know what? It was so hard for you trust us when we've been here to protect you but easy for Ten to do it," Johnny tried his best to contain himself from punching everything around, and somehow, you can predict his actions. "Just because he wasn't hurting you. Even there's a big possibility that he will, you kept on trusting him. What the heck?"

You quickly grabbed his hand. "That's not true."

"It is, Y/N. Stop consoling me with those words." Johnny wanted to swat away your hand out of stress and rage but he just can't. Instead, he softly removed it off and stood up. "You know it isn't-"

"Why are you all so mad at Ten?" You continued to defend. And you can tell Johnny's not liking it and will lash out for a few more seconds.

Your instincts towards a person has never been this strong.

"You asked that question? You already know, Y/N. We're not mad, but we are separated not just to Ten but to everyone because we are different." Johnny panted heavily. "We are monsters compared to them. And Ten himself made it clear."

"Johnny-"

"This is enough." He was about to slam the table up to release the fire burning his soul but you were quick to pull him around and held both his wrists.

"No, you are not gonna do that." You replied harshly while gripping on his wrist.

His eyes widened. "W-Woah, your grip stings a little."

"Sorry, I was just carried away." You quickly retreated with an evident guilt expression. There was a hint of silence and Johnny looking at you in disbelief. You broke the tension by sighing loudly. "I claim what I claim. You, or Ten, any of your group isn't a monster-"

"You don't understand, Y/N!" You knew he was coming to grab on your shoulders but you just let him. His eyes stared intensely at yours while his fingers dug. "When we left our world, they were all staying there. Mr. Jung didn't say anything about that, but we are certain we're the only group who left that place when Mr. Hwang died."

Your forehead wrinkled. "What?"

"That means something happened while we were gone there. Strange things happened after a few years of being in human world. Soon, other supernaturals came to this world as well, and that's how I give you answers." Johnny slowly let go and his eyes were broken.  "We don't know what happened why the supernaturals came here. Something must have happened, and we weren't there."

"W-What?"

"That's why the only supernaturals you're safe is with us, because we don't really know what happened that day." He finally let go. His memories with Mr. Jung flooded and it hurted more realizong this was the clearest fragment of memory he have. "Only Mr. Jung is the only person who knows what happened that day. So please, Y/N, stop being an idiot!"