•' So close •'- Dimple/Ekubo

Start from the beginning

"Well it's an open space restaurant besides the park so people can hangout." (Name) clarifies.

"Oh, okay I guess.."

"Wait you're coming?! seriously?" Dimple whispered at me and gave me chills I forgot he's with me the whole time.

I have no intention on attending to this event but this (Name) here seems like She wants me to have friends, guess this leaves me no choice.

"I'll come, besides I'm almost done with my task." I sigh in defeat.

"Oh! great this event will start at 8:00 PM tonight, thank you for coming officer (Y/N)! I'm sorry if I bother you." She bowed as she handed me a card.

"It's nothing, thank you for your offer" I smiled.

_.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._

Finally I arrived at my appartment (5:15 PM)

I went to my room and look for something to wear. The sun is starting to set down, the few light is shining in my windows.

"I can't belive I agreed that easily"

"You're stupid"

I flinch and forget that Dimple followed me.

"Thanks..?"

"Why did you agree to her? This party looks dangerous I mean you're meeting some stragers and making friends there-"

"Concern much?" I let out a small smile.

"Shut up"

"Hm don't worry i'll be okay besides I'm a cop and I can deffend myself and this will be a new experience." I looked at him

"Whatever" He suddenly disappear.

"Wai- what?"

_.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._.._

Hmm I guess this is it, suprisingly it's not that far from my appartment. I walk towards the restaraunt, it has alot of windows and I kinda like it, it's really modern.

Good thing that it doesn't have a dress code, I'm just wearing an olive green sweatshirt, black skirt and leggings and coffee brown boots.

I just sat outside the restaraunt where the park is, it's bright and airy. I watch people dancing and listening to music instruments. I quite enjoy hanging out with myself, until a tall guy with a smokey black short hair, and a fancy black suit approaches me.

"May I have a dance with you miss?" He said as he gave me his hand.

It would be rude if I reject his offer especially this event is called 'Stragers to friends'

"I-I'm sorry I'm not good at dancing.." I make an excuse.

"That's alright I'll guide you." he let out a small smiled.

I took his hands as he pulls me closer to him, my right hand is locked to his and I put my left at his chest, he wrapped his right hand against waist and we started to dance slowly. He guided me and I sigh in defeat.

"Not bad huh?" He said in a low tone.

"Hmm yeah.." I slowly looked up and our eyes met, I can feel my cheecks starting to heat up.

"S-sorry that I suck at this." I looked down

"That's fine.. May I.. get to know you?" He looked at me.

"It's (Y/N) (L/N).." I said in a low tone.

"(Y/N).. That's cute." He gave a small smirk

"That's not the first time I heard but thanks for the compliment." I slowly look at him.