Chapter 14: Picture Perfect

Start from the beginning

I got to my common room and went to bed. Tomorrow is going to be interesting. Let's just hope for the best.

The next morning, I was awaken by Merida petting my cat, Charlie.

"Why are you just sitting next to my bed, petting my cat?" I said with a yawn.

"Oh, sorry. I just can't help it." She said, standing up. "Charlie is just so cute! I've always loved cats."

"Well, I'm going to get dressed." I said as I stretched and got out of my bed. "Want to walk to breakfast with me and Carrie?"

"Sure!" She replied happily. "I'll let you get dressed." She walked over to Carrie.

I got dressed and brushed my hair. Then I met up with Carrie and Merida.

"So who did you kiss?" Carrie asked.

"Ugh, you too?" I replied with a sigh. "I'm not telling anyone. And I probably never will."

"Finneee." Merida said as we walked down the stairs.

"Why don't we play a game after breakfast so we have more sunlight?" Merida suggested.

"Maybe." I replied. "We'd have to see if the others can do it then."

"Yay!" Merida jumped up with excitement.

"Wow. You must really love playing these games." I laughed.

"They're just so fun! And I'm glad we're playing with more people." She said.

"Well we still aren't friends with Pansy and all them, you know." Carrie stated. "Pansy clearly doesn't want to be bothered with us."

"True. But at least they are still playing with us." I replied.

"Yeah. I guess." She answered.

We made it to the Dining Hall. This time, we sat at the Slytherin table, but I went over to Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville to ask them if they can play after breakfast. They said that they could. Then I went to Luna who was also able to go.

When I got back to the Slytherin table, Carrie told me that the rest of them are able to come after breakfast as well. So I guess we're playing after we eat.

Breakfast went by so fast. We all met up back to where we were yesterday.

"So, today I was thinking we could play Kiss, Marry, Kill?" I suggested.

"Ooo! I'm definitely in." Pansy said. "Are we doing it where one person has to answer or everyone has to answer?"

"I guess one person would make it easier." Carrie replied.

"Who goes first this time?" Ron asked.

"I'll go." Blaise replied. He looked at me with a smirk so I could tell he was going to give me one. "Y/N. Kiss, Marry, Kill. Crabbe, Draco, and me."

Called it. I knew he was going to give me one.

"Umm." I said.

This wasn't that hard but then again it was. I knew I would kill Crabbe. But who would I Marry and who would I kiss? I mean, I already kissed Malfoy, but would I choose to marry him more than Blaise?

"Kill Crabbe. Sorry." I began. "Kiss....Blaise? Marry Malfoy?"

"Ooo." Pansy started. "So far, you could've kissed Blaise or Draco."

"And how are you so sure?" I stated.

"Well it wasn't Crabbe if you killed him. You choose to kiss Blaise so that could be an option. And you choose to marry Draco which is probably an even higher chance." Goyle said.