Landing in L.A.

After a few hours of being on the plane, we landed and started walking out to the airport. I went to baggage claim and grabbed my stuff as soon as I saw it. I walked over to the coffee shop real quick and ordered a snack and a drink. I got my food and drink and started walking towards where Zach said he would meet me.

"Gabby?" he said. I nodded and shook his hand. We started walking out to his car.

"Oh, I forgot to mention, you'll meet the boys now and Heidi later. They boys are in the van right now," he said. I nodded and chuckled.

"I know Heidi from a while back so it'll be nice to see her again," I said.

"Oh, do you? Well, that's nice," he said. I nodded and we made it to the van.

"Just go ahead and hop in the back, I'll put your stuff in the trunk," he said.

"Oh, thank you," I said as I opened the door.

I got into the van and closed the door and saw all the boys staring at me. I smiled kind of awkwardly and waved a little bit.

"Uh, hi. I'm Gabby," I said. They all said hi and introduced themselves to me. I ended up sitting next to Darius. We talked the entire car ride to the house.

Zach helped carry my luggage in and let me take my time carrying them up the stairs to my room. I walked in and set my stuff down. I started to unpack and finished pretty quickly. This is what my room looks like.

I heard a knock at my door and turned around

I heard a knock at my door and turned around. Darius was standing there, leaning against the door frame.

"Hey, you," he said, smiling. I smiled and sat on my bed.

"Hey, you," I said back. He giggled and sat next to me on the bed.

"You settling in okay?" he said. I nodded and flopped myself down on the bed.

"This place is huge," I said. He chuckled and looked over at me.

"The house or L.A.?" he said. I looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

"Both. There's so much to look at," I said. He nodded and looked at his lap.

"Yeah, well, you get used to it," he said.

It was quiet for a bit and then he flopped down next to me.

"We have a photoshoot tomorrow. We were thinking of taking you to our favorite spot," he said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Oo, does this mean I'm special?" I said giggling. He looked at me dead in the eyes with a slight smile. We just layed there looking at each other.

Welcome to Dream LA, Gabby, you'll definitely have fun..