(2) Fluff and Smut Headcanons

I wanted to take a little break from writing stories to write this, don't worry, I already have a few more in mind though!

First things first, the fluff HC! I just need some cuter stuff between these two you know?

Taka loves cuddling and always tries to get a session in whenever he's with Mondo.

Taka is the one that does the dishes, while Mondo half-heartily attempts at cleaning, so Taka has to always intervene and tries to get Mondo to pay attention, but on days when he is really sad or just tired, Mondo will happily take over.

Mondo texts in all lowercase with small replies while Taka sends a lot of texts with perfect grammar and uppercase.

Taka demands to see Mondo's report card at the start of each semester to see his previous and current grades, and he always tries to get him to study, but to no avail.

Taka hates scary movies but tries to remain calm at all times, claiming that it isn't affecting him, and Mondo just smiles whenever he makes a noise, but will rush to comfort him if he starts crying.

Taka really likes cats. Like REALLY.

Mondo loves to take Taka for rides on his motorcycle, and Taka likes it, but gets nervous easily by how fast it can go.

Mondo wants Taka to show his adorable side more, which sometimes he has to uncover by himself.

Mondo will beat up anybody who even tries to hurt Taka, same goes with Taka, did you even see his muscles??

Taka and Mondo just love to be passionate together more than anything, from kisses to cuddles, you name it.

Taka gives orders a lot in the house, from chores to homework you name it, Mondo only does the work half of the time however because he wants Taka to always be with him.

Taka gets drunk really easily and is always flustered and cute whenever he is, he can barely handle vodka and hates the taste of beer so he sticks to wine.

Mondo on the other hand loves alcohol and doesn't like wine as much as he does vodka, when he gets drunk he gets 10x more angry to everyone except Taka and he becomes more lewd towards him.

The moment you have waited for for about three seconds... The SMUT HC

While Taka gives orders a lot in their daily domestic life, he actually is very obedient to Mondo whenever they're having sex.

Taka tries to do whatever Mondo likes in an attempt to pleasure him, but if it's too much for him Mondo will immediately stop.

Mondo really likes receiving pain and giving it, but because Taka doesn't like receiving pain unless they're super deep into the moment, he hasn't gotten a lot of chances, though he wants to bring it up one day.

Taka's kinks are kind of surprising, it might not look like it but he enjoys being taken advantage of and roughhoused, he is sensitive though so he can't handle more than a few name callings and spanks/slaps, he's only been choked once and he really loved it but afterwards, he was too embarrassed to admit that he liked it, and Mondo assumed he didn't like it so he never attempted it again.

Taka is rarely the one that initiates sex, Mondo usually does (and in the best situations too) but whenever Taka does he's always confident rather than flustered.

Public sex entices Mondo because it's technically a crime, but Taka never thinks of it or likes the idea at first because he doesn't want to get caught breaking a law, he's too perfect for that, but he likes it sometimes as long as he's sure they won't be caught.

Taka loves being bent over a desk or anything really, he goes up a horny level whenever it happens.

Some days they like to get rough when they're really in the mood, but they also love being passionate as well, and they always say they love each other during sex.

Taka really loves shower sex. Like... REALLY. Loves it. Whenever he initiates sex it's almost always in the shower.

Taka is usually really weak after sex, he can barely stand on rough days, and he has trouble walking most of the time, but Mondo can carry him anywhere he needs to be.

Mondo loves taking control, he doesn't really like being dominated except in cases where Taka initiated it, in which he loves it.

Taka sometimes dominates, but he never tops, he strictly bottoms. Mondo is a switch but he never really explored his bottom side.

Taka and Mondo don't like using condoms because they want to feel each other raw and Taka wants Mondo to cum in him 😳

They've had car sex a few times but only at night or somewhere where they wouldn't be found.

Mondo enjoys looking at Taka's face and seeing how out of control he can really get, he loves seeing him go from confident to overpowered in a matter of seconds.

They don't really use sex toys, Mondo wants to but Taka is too nervous to ask to, but whenever they do it's an incredibly heated experience.

Taka enjoys deepthroating Mondo and having Mondo lovingly caress his face as his eyes tear up while trying to keep Mondo inside his throat, that turns him on so much. He also likes being throat fucked, but he cannot handle it for a long time as he isn't good at holding his breath.

Taka doesn't like being completely degraded, he needs to be cared for and wants Mondo to show at least a little bit how much he loves him. But he likes crying during sex, only a little bit from pain however, the rest from pleasure or lack of oxygen.

Mondo enjoys degrading Taka, but he doesn't do it a lot because Taka is pretty sensitive, whenever he notices that Taka is uncomfortable he immediately stops and apologizes a thousand times.

They both love sex in the rain. It's a huge turn on for both of them, especially on their balcony or in their parking lot. They also like hearing rain during indoor sex, but sometimes Taka gets scared from thunder.

Taka tries to keep his composure during sex, but Mondo always tears that away, leaving Taka a lustful mess.