"Our First Live Together"

*** Sidnaaz Fanfiction ***
*** Our First Live Together ***
*** By @instafan811***

Here is my take on what might have happened in Shukla nivas after the internet breaking sidnaaz Live! :)
Hope you enjoy it! Let me know in comments if you do!!

"band ho gaya?"

"ye kar"

"End now? Ho gaya?"

"haan"

"ye kya hai ? share now matlab?" He asked curiously looking at the screen and she went on explaining him what it does.

"matlab ye dikhega abhi share karega to tere account pe.."

"achha but sirf 24 hrs ke liye aise kyun?"

"haan to yahan se karega to 24 hrs hi dikhta hai.. "

"kyun par aise.. hamesha kyu nahi dikhega jaise normal post hota hai.. "

"haan to wo bhi kar sakta hai.. dekh ye upar save ka option hai na.. isko click kar wo save hoga fir tu usko post kar sakta hai fir wo hamesha rahega.. "

"aise?? dekh abhi.. save ho gaya na? abhi share kaise karu? Yaha se?"

She explained to him patiently.. she loved when he asked such questions about insta and any other technical stuff that she knew the answer of.. she felt happy and silly proud answering them because this was one of the only few things he did not know about.. Usually she was the one going to him for answers on various things.. she always sought for his approval or help understanding things.. be it something as small as some English word she got stuck at or as big as negotiating or deciding a project to be taken or not.. and he always helped her and explained her very patiently without making fun of her.. and she loved it when she could help him in return like this even if it were such a trivial thing like making an insta post..

2

"haan .. dekh aa gaya na tuze.. de high five.. " she said looking at him proudly as if he achieved something really big, and he nonchalantly raised his left hand to give her high five typing with right hand..

"done.. posted.." he finally looked at her smiling..

"khushh abhi?? Ho gaya tere mann ka?? live live live.. jaan kha rakhhi thi kab se.. gadhi.. and I hope fans ko bhi tasalli mil gayi hogi abhi aur at least for few months it will be all quiet now.."

he said looking at her..

She had been asking him to come live with her for so long.. and kept denying it so far not being a social media person, but mostly because the scrutiny they had on their personal lives instead of their professional life.. but he had a reason this time.. their fans.. or so called set of 'fans' if you could even call them 'fans' to be precise.. he decided he cannot stay quiet for long as it was doing more harm than anything.. he hated when people probed and questioned their relationship with each other, he hated acknowledging their relationship status to anyone just because they were celebrities.. Fans or not, he was not answerable to them for his personal life just because they loved him, nor was it anybody's business other than their families. And yet, he was still fine with that to some extent as long as it was just plain curiosity of the fans out of the love for him and Shehnaaz.. but he absolutely loathed it when they targeted Shehnaaz or other fans in this circus for no mistake of theirs.. they used nasty words, morphed pictures and called her all sorts of names, and they could degrade her to that level just because their relationship status was not clear.. And knowing she was being targeted mostly because he did not disclose their status was not sitting well with him..