Chp.13 The Perverted Orangutan: Strength

Start from the beginning

(YN): Ms.Joestar, you said that an Oraguntan is in this ship as well locked up in cage??

Josephine: Yeah but who really cares, maybe some dumbass accidentally aboard the ship and left it alongside...

(YN) Mind: An Oraguntan here on this ship, knowing the theres no one here, not a single person on this ship, just an Oraguntan?...something doesn't seem right...

(YN): Well, if you guys don't mind, I'm going to see that ape.

Josephine: Suit yourself. Its just sitting their like a dumbass as well.

(YN) then goes inside the ship cabin as he looks for the Orangutan, a minute later, he then finds a room with a huge cage..but suddenly...he notices something was wrong...the cage somehow was open and the cage lock was unlocked as well...and yet the Orangutan is not in the cage...

(YN): Its gone?! Damn it have to-no wait! Jocelyn! She might be in trouble!

Meanwhile, the minor girl was just walking around at the cabin until she then found herself a bathroom with a shower in it...

Minor Girl: Oh sweet! Lucky I found a shower to take, I've been feeling sticky and smelly from the saltwater before-

Jocelyn: Hey.

Minor Girl: Huh!? Oh. Hey Jocelyn.

Jocelyn: See you found a shower.

Minor Girl: Yea. Going to take one as well??

Jocelyn: Yeah, I feel sticky from the damn saltwater as well, wanna take one together?? We are both females after all.

Minor Girl: O-Oh. Sure yeah. No problem. I don't mind.

Jocelyn: Good. Come one, lets get in.

Both Jocelyn and the Minor Girl went inside the bathroom as they started taking off their clothes to get ready to shower...Jocelyn turned on the water as they started taking a shower together...the Minor girl suddenly started to stare at Jocelyn and her body as Jocelyn notices...

Jocelyn: Yes?

Minor Girl: O-Oh sorry. I couldn't help notice your body...you really have a good body...

Jocelyn: Thanks. Its nothing really. Here, let me put some shampoo on you.

As the girls were showering together, suddenly, the door suddenly was open by someone, as the door opens, the sailors from the other room were seen to be killed, all of them, Jocelyn and the Minor girl didn't notice someone was approaching them from behind, until now, Jocelyn quickly turns around and notice the curtains beings pulls down as the Oraguntan from before was the one walking up to them before, and the one who killed the sailors...

Jocelyn: What the fuck?!! That damn ape we saw in the cage! The hells he doing here?!

The Oraguntan started starring at Jocelyn and the Minor girl, but not just at them, he was looking at their bodies...the Oraguntan started act like some sort of pervert as it started licking his lips around....

Jocelyn: ...you're not just an ordinary ape aren't you?!

The Oraguntan suddenly scrrams as it then charges at Jocelyn and the Minor Girl as Jocelyn summons her Star Platinum, Star Platinum then was going to strike a punch as the Oraguntan suddenly uses his leg to block its punch...

Jocelyn: H-He blocked it?!!

Suddenky, a fan from the ceiling suddenly broke as it started flying towards Jocelyn and the Minor girl as Jocelyn grabs and holds the Minor girl and dodges it...