Chapter 7: The Journey

Start from the beginning

" It feels like we're floating, do you think we'll sink? " Sophie asked, grasping on the ships barrel.

" Don't even think about it, Sophie." Agatha felt sick, her stomach twisting and her head feels fuzzy.

" Are you okay? You look pale. " Sophie asked.

" Yes, I'm fine. " she walked inside and went to the edge of the ship, breathing the fresh sea air. Her attention was shifted to the dolphin, jumping out of the water, its Selena's dolphin.

" Selena..." she murmured, staring at her golden bracelet.

They laid a map on the table, Agatha, Sophie, Edward and Nathaniel were studying the map.

" This is the woods where the School was located. " Edward pointed the blackened part of the Map, three mountains away from the kingdom of Maidenvale.

" That was so far away, it will take us a month to get there. " Sophie said in disbelief.

" That's why we have to start our journey immediately. Do you think we can find some horses? " Agatha said to Edward.

" Don't worry about that, I know someone who can lend us horses. "

" You're a prince right? Are we going to spend the night in your kingdom? Why don't we just use a carriage to ride on our journey? It will be easy for us if- Ouch! " Agatha stepped her foot. " What was that for? " she hissed at Agatha.

" Sorry, she still doesn't know. " Agatha apologized to Edward.

" No, that's okay, I should have said it first. " Edward shifted his eyes to the map, " I'm banned to the Kingdom, to make it short, I was being chased by the royal guards, they think I'm a criminal. "

" You're a criminal?! " Sophie loudly asked.

" Sophie, he was framed up, it's not true. He was just accused and it was still not proven. " Agatha explained on behalf of Edward.

" How will it be proven if he's here, hiding? What if we send on jail because we're with a criminal? " Sophie whispered to Agatha.

" He's innocent, he was helping us. And we should be thankful, so stop thinking like that. " Agatha whispered back, but Edward can still hear their whispers.

" I'll just check outside. " Edward folded the map.

" Prince! " Nathaniel called and followed him.

" I didn't say anything wrong... " Sophie said to Agatha who was looking hard at her.

" You should have just shut up. "

" Why? He's being chased by the guard of the kingdom we're going to go, what if they accuse us too for helping a criminal. "

" Sophie, do you think someone like him can really do that? He's innocent. "

" You don't know him, Agatha. What if he was just using us, what if he was planning to sell us and use the money to escape to a far away place? "

Agatha glared at her, " If you can't trust him, then trust me. "

Sophie frowned at her, she sighed, " Fine, just make sure we won't be in danger because of him. "

" Thank you... "

When their ship landed on the port, Edward wore a blue long sleeves and black pants, a hat to cover his face, and a mustache to disguise himself.

" Do you really don't want us to go?" one of his attendants asked.

" Yes, it will be hard to hide if we're too many, don't worry I can protect myself and Nathaniel is with me. "