-I'm glad you are enjoying it, then- she smiled sweetly, the boy mirroring it.

*end of flashback*

-A day I'll never forget...

A tense silence took over them, so that the only thing that could be heard were the raindrops falling against the hard concrete. Their hands were still intertwined when he cupped her cheek and she placed her arm behind his neck. And after looking into her blue eyes, their lips crashed.

A/N: Sorry 🙃👀

*April*

Noah had become very good friends with almost everyone, and, luckily, brought some balance to the group. When Gilbert went to London, Diana was the only responsible one left, but when Noah arrived, he finally helped her with the job of controlling everyone. Even though more than eight weeks had passed, Cole, Jerry and Tillie still couldn't understand how they had developed a friendship with such a proper and introverted person. They all had explosive personalities, were rather care-free, and enjoyed breaking the rules once in a while, but he was a opposite pole: Tidy, followed the rules, dressed formally, was organized, always checking his watch, and very aware of every danger that might present itself in each situation. But, because of those differences, they loved spending time all together.

Noah and Anne roamed through the hallways, which were filled with overflowing people rushing to have lunch. The girl was guffawing at god knows what, and he just smiled at his feet, walking by her side without hurry.

-So I ended up with a sprained wrist, Josie and Tillie with fifteen things they weren't supposed to get, Ruby and Moody started googling "how to communicate with your couple better in situations of stress", and Cole and Jerry wearing a bunny mask and a shark head.

-I didn't expect any less of any of them, given the fact that, the other day, they started throwing shoes at each other instead of snow. They are a special bunch...- they laughed as they pushed the double-door of the cafeteria.

Just before she entered the place, her phone dinged softly:

Blythe🤪: shirley, i finally did it!

Blythe🤪: and she said yes

Blythe🤪: thanks for offering to help :))

She stopped in her tracks, trying to decide if she was either happy or upset by that. The girl he had met seemed to make him smile greatly, and, from the stories he had told her, she was really nice. But, to no one's surprise, she found the news partly unpleasant. It was probably jealousy what she tried to hide.

-I want my twenty bucks, Mackenzie- she approached the table victoriously, hiding the fact that, deep down, she knew she had actually lost by losing her chance with Gilbert.

-Your what?

-My twenty bucks, Blythe officially has a girlfriend.

-WHAT?!- half of the table choked on their food as they exclaimed in unison.

-You are kidding- Jane was still with her jaw wide open.

-Is it that girl she met at the coffee shop?

-Yes.

-She met her, what, two days ago?

-Two months ago, Rubes.

-I'm going to kill him- Cole muttered, reluctantly handing the money to the girl.

-I don't even remember her name!

-Winifred Rose, Winnie.

-That Winnie the Pooh isn't going to make me lose my bet!

-What did you bet on?