"Because I'd be betraying my family."

"Family"

"The directioners!" She shut her laptop and marched out of the room. Louis sneakily grabbed the laptop and opened it back up.

"Someone left their twitter signed in..." Louis exclaimed in a sing-songy voice. We were all excited, until Daddy Direction had to rain on our parade.

"Guys, that's her laptop. It's her personal stuff. We shouldn't be doing this." We waved him off and continued to look through her tweets.

"Look at this one! I may be dating Louis, but I still ship Larry!" Louis, ignoring Liam's protests, read her tweets aloud. Harry off the floor and sat next to him. He pointed at the screen and started laughing.

"Gotta admit, Harry's hair is amazing! How does he do it..." Everyone, excluding Liam, started cracking up. "Wait, if this is on twitter, why can't we see this from our accounts?"

"It say here in her bio, that this is her secret Directioner account. She has all of us blocked from it. Only Directioners can see it" She's a very sneaky girl...

"I'm leaving, I don't want any part in this." Liam got up and walked to the back where Kayla was. What's his problem?

:Liam's POV:

"Someone left their twitter signed in..." Is Louis really going to do this? Maybe I can stop them.

"Guys, that's her laptop. It's her personal stuff. We shouldn't be doing this." They completely ignored me. I sighed. I can't believe they're doing this.

"Look at this one! I may be dating Louis, but I still ship Larry!" Louis read one of her tweets. Ok, that was a bit funny, but it's still wrong.

Harry went and sat next to Lou. Something's going on between them...

"Gotta admit, Harry's hair is amazing! How does he do it..." Everybody started laughing. I swear, no one listens to me. "Wait, if this is on twitter, why can't we see this from our accounts?"

"It say here in her bio, that this is her secret Directioner account. She has all of us blocked from it. Only Directioners can see it" That's a smart idea. I glanced at the other lads. Seems like they're not going to listen to me any time soon. I got up and left the room.

"I'm leaving, I don't want any part in this." Maybe Kayla will appreciate me telling her what's going on.

<>

"THOSE IDIOTS ARE DOING WHAT?" I covered my ears. I regret telling Kayla what they're doing. I half expected her to go out and yell at them, but she just stood there, phone in hand, an evil smirk on her face.

"What are you doing?" I'm getting worried about her.

"Getting my revenge." She tapped a few buttons on her phone. I tried peeking over her shoulder, but she turned away from me. I waited a few minutes. She slid her phone back in her pocket and rubbed her hands together.

"What are yo-" She quickly shushed me. She started counted down on her fingers.

"Three, two, one..." As soon as she said one, the boys came running in.

"What is this?!" Niall pushed the laptop into our faces. I read the tweets and went into hysterics.

"The boys are peeking on my secret account....Rude. PS. the 4/5 of the boys let me paint their nails once:) Not Liam!" I read it out loud, which made my laughing worse. She just grinned at the boys.

"What's wrong? Did I tweet something wrong?" They just stared at her. I've never felt so...entertained. Not even when Harry fell on stage.

"You, just, ugh!" They all stomped out of the room, throwing her laptop on top of her bunk. She giggled and climbed up the bed. She sat down on her mattress. I followed her lead and did the same

"You're pure evil aren't you?" She shook her head up and down. I smirked. "I never really got a chance to get to know you, but I can tell we're alike in a lot of ways."

"That's what Louis said at the concert."

"Speaking of Louis, is there something going on with him and Harry? I know Louis, you know, has feelings for him..."

"Can't tell you. Ask Louis or Harry." I know that was coming. I guess I'll ask them after the interview.

<>

"You're listening to 93.9. I'm Dave and we're live with One Direction! Okay, so, you guys are from the UK right?" We all nodded and replied yes.

"Great! So I was doing some research, and I found some info. If you guys could just confirm or deny, that's be great!" I wonder what information he has? "So, Liam, I've heard that you're afraid of...spoons?" I gave him a thumbs up.

"That is true. I can hold one, but it can't go anywhere near my mouth." He looked at me with a weird look, but moved on.

"Alright, Louis, what's this carrot thing?"

"On our second video diary, I decided to say I liked girls who at carrots. At the time, I thought it'd be funny. It wasn't." Dave nodded and read out the next question.

"Who here is the flirt?"

"Right here!" Harry instantly replied and raised his hand. Dave started chuckling. "I just like girls. Is that a bad thing?" We all started laughing. Except for Louis. He looked a bit jealous. But he shook it off when Dave started talking again.

"Online, I've seen all of these Bromances. Like, Larry Stylinson, or, Niam Horayne. What's with those?"

"Well, the fans came up with the names because of how close we are. But they seem to really think we're dating." Especially Louis and Harry. There are so many fan fictions and videos about Larry Stylinson. I don't blame them though, Harry and Lou are really close." I tried to fill Dave in as fast as I could. He started asking the other boys questions. He gave me the occasional question, but I couldn't help but stare at Harry and Louis. Harry always gives the same answer whenever he's mentioned as the flirt. Louis hasn't gotten upset over it before. Now I'm determined to find out what's happening. Lou and Harry are hiding something.

{Niall's POV}

Look at Harry and Louis, sitting on the couch, reading Kayla's tweets. It's nice that they're finally together.

"Look at this one! I love Nialler's Laugh. It's so adorable!" My head shot up when I heard Louis say my name .

"What about this one?! I haven't seen Zayn take his mirror out...What happened to being vain?" Zayn started laughing. I guess it was sort of wrong to read her tweets, but her tweets were funny!

"This one is new. The boys are peeking on my secret account....Rude. PS. the 4/5 of the boys dress as girls:) Not Liam!" Did she say that the lads and I dress as girls!? That's not true!

We got up and stomped towards the bunks.

"What is this?!" I showed her and Liam the tweet. Liam thought it was hilarious. It's easy to laugh when you're not the one being humiliated.

"The boys are peeking on my secret account....Rude. PS. the 4/5 of the boys dress as girls:) Not Liam!" Now he's reading it aloud?! He started laughing even more.

"What's wrong? Did I tweet something wrong?" We just looked at her. This is probably all over the Internet now!

"You, just, ugh!" I threw her laptop on the bed and ran out. Two can play that game! Or I guess, five can play that game. I started tweeting, denying the rumor. I'm guessing the boys are doing the same, because they were tapping away at the screens of their phones.

But to make matters worse, Liam went and confirmed the rumor. He's such an idiot! I continued to tweet, hoping people would believe us and not them. This day is just full of pranks and revenge.