Chapter 3: The Return

Start from the beginning

The two just laughed, now apart from each other.

" It's nothing, what are you doing here? " Agatha asked, wiping her tears.

" Ahmmm, did you just forget you invited me to taste your cookies? "

" Oh right, sorry. "

" Then, I'll leave you two here. I have to go back in the city."

" Ah... Mom, thank you."

Callis smiled and then walked away. Agatha turned to face Sophie, she handed her the cookies.Sophie had the same reaction as her mother and the blue bird did. They ate the cookies with the fruit juice made by blueberries, their stomachs satisfied.

" Why does your cookies taste more delicious, when its your first time making it? " Sophie protested.

" I don't know, maybe I have the skills. " Agatha teased her.

" Hmmp, but I'm still pretty than you. " her eyebrows rise.

" But, isn't it great? Living like this?"

Both girls closed their eyes, feeling the wind, the fresh smell of flowers and grass. The sounds of birds humming, the rustling sounds of the shrubs.

" Yeah, it is " Sophie agreed.

Agatha thought, it's the right thing to move on, to accept the fact that she had her life here.She's already fine living here with her mother, maybe Tedros had already forgotten her and had his new princess. And maybe someday, she can see him again, not in real life, but in the fairytale books as a brave prince who saved his new princess. It gives stingy feelings to her heart, it hurts her, but there's nothing she can do. They are already in their right worlds. Maybe they're really not meant to be, and her happy ending is not with Tedros. She suppressed the urge to cry in the absolute truth.

Tedros just finished his training, he's so thirsty when Beatrix came with a drink with her.

" Tedros, here, I made it with lemon and honey. It will bring back your lost energy " she said smiling.

" Thank you " he accepted the drink and drunk it without a second thought.

A dark smile spread across Beatrix's face. Her eyes glistening with delight.

" I have to go, thanks for the drink " he kindly smiled to her and walked away.

" Sure, Tedros " she said in a low voice.

Kiko saw what happened and she thought, she's really desperate, what a pathetic girl she is. But the next day, a shocking news spread in the whole school.

" Ouch! " Agatha yelled in pain.

Blood ran through her finger, she was cut by a knife. She immediately sipped the blood and looked outside the window. She felt a chill on her spine, like something bad is about to happen.

In S.G.E the students were woken up in the middle of the night by a loud roar of the thunderstorm. The lightning strikes on the ground, then scream of horror filled the whole school. Tedros and the other students immediately ran downstairs to know what's going on.

" What is happening? " Kiko asked.

" Where are the professors? " Tedros said, looking at the scared students.

Professor Dovey and Pollux, runs forward to the students. All the students looked at them, waiting for them to say something. Then a- Bam! startled them all. Men with red coat, was walking towards them. Then a man with a big dark eyes, and black hood casted a spell making five students turned to stone. Everyone was shocked in horror, then Professor Pollux also casted a spell, creating an explosion on the men in red. Then Professor Dovey, shouted " Run! Go! " but the students are too scared to run. Then Professor Pollux shouted, " If you don't want to die, then run for your lives! " The students ran towards the main hall. Tedros, Tristan and Chaddick, stayed to fight.