"Really, (Y/N). I already told that it's okay to call me by my given name," he said to me.

Oh... that's right. When we first met, Kita- I mean, Tomohisa, thought of me as his superior a little bit, being as that I debuted before him and I was bit more well known. So, when we started working together, he asked me to call him by his first name. As you can see, I still struggle with that just a tish. But, it's better than it was before.

"O-Oh, sorry. I'm so accustomed to calling people by their surname that I tend to forget sometimes," I admitted sheepishly as I blushed in embarrassment.

That earned another chuckle from the princely boy. Working with him was honestly a lot of fun; he just had this comforting aura around him, and being the anxious wreck that I can be sometimes, it felt very nice to be around him.

This was also one of his first times majorly acting as well, so that was something that the two of us had in common.

"You know, those songs that you managed to compose in such a short amount of time are amazing. You really are an angel of music," Tomohisa complimented.

I blushed even more when he said that. I was in charge of writing all of the songs and music for the movie, and once I was told the plot, I just began jotting down all of the melodies and rhythms that came to me. And the director and producer both loved them, so I guess that was the easy part.

"Thank you," I managed to say without stuttering from my embarrassment.

"Tomo," another voice called out, causing both Tomohisa and I to turned back towards the dressing rooms.

There was a shorter boy walking towards us with longer, black hair with a fuchsia strip near the front of his head, and a lollipop in his mouth. His eyes were also a very pretty shade of magenta.

"Oh, there you are, Ryuji," Tomohisa greeted the boy as he walked over to us

So, this must be the other member of Kitakore, the group that Tomohisa is apart of. I must say, 'Ryuji' has a very good sense of style. He was wearing a black shirt and some beige pants, but they were from a really popular company. He also had on a red sun hat that had sunglasses adorned on the top of it.

When he stopped in front of us, he took the lollipop that he was eating out of his mouth as he seemed to look a little star struck, his eyes going a little wide. I blushed a little too, not wanting to overwhelm him.

"(Y/N), this is my fellow member and close friend, Ryuji Korekuni," Tomohisa introduced.

Third POV

She was right in front of him, the (Y/N) (L/N); the Angel of Music herself. Internally, Ryuji was freaking out slightly. At first, the boy wasn't so sure he wanted to watch rookies debut, but then again, he was a rookie himself.

The debut concert was absolutely incredible, way higher than Ryuji's expectations. Seeing STARISH sing in such a charming way was a good way to start off their career, but when she came out, it was like the world around him had changed.