Take a bow -JacksGap-

Take a bow,

Before I start I just want to state, that I do not live in England nor do I live anywhere NEAR the UK, & I've never been there, so I'm getting all my stuff and locations that are being based in this story from google, I'm sorry if it's wrong, or spelled wrong. This is my first time writing a book that's not based in the USA, so this is a bit challenging for me.

I also want to say that, I have never met Finn and Jack, I wish I have, but I haven't and with that, all this is fictional and yeah.

I hope you enjoy, this probably will be a sequel, like I've made all my other books so it will continue for awhile so yeah.

ENJOY.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Samantha! I got the letter!" I run into her room and jump onto her bed, accidentally kicking her, making her snap up.

"What do you want!" She groans and sits up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes and yawning.

"I got the letter from the University of Roehampton, the dance studies college in fucking London!" I jump up an down, she just rolls her eyes, I jump up and land in a crisscross pose

"Have you opened it yet?" I shake my head to show her the thick package that was completely sealed, my heart started racing as I silently and slowly open the seal. I could tell she was as nervous as I was, I've been training hard for this my whole life, and it came down to this moment. I close my eyes as I pull out the pile of papers. I bite down on my lower thin lip.

"I can't do it, you read it out loud" I is the papers to her as I tightly close my eyes and cross my petite pale fingers, I bite my lower lip harder, my body goes numb, and the next thing that comes out of her mouth will change my whole life, "you were accepted" my heart stopped.

I broke down in tears as Samantha pulls me into a hug, I couldn't help but laugh through my tears, this was my dream all those hard working hours of perfecting my dance and those long nights when I pushed myself to perfection payed off, I did it.

"I did it mom" I said through my laughing fit, my tears hit my lips as I tasted the salt of them. "Does it say when you need to leave?" She says as she picks up the large pile of papers an scans through them, "a week" she smiles at me, but I know she doesn't want me to go.

"Sam, I'm leaving the country. For god knows how long and you're smiling!" She laughs and nods, "this is you're dream, mom would be so damn proud right now, this is what she has always wanted" and with that we got up and started to pack.

~*~

"Toothbrush?" Check, "phone and phone charger" check, "ballet slippers that mom gave me" check, "makeup, and hair essentials" check, "I'm ready!" I scream at Sam off the patio from the apartment, she looks up and gives me a thumbs up telling me she finished pack up the taxi with my bags. I take a look around the empty white room to see the only thing left was my bed and empty shelves.

"To the nearest air port please sir" Samantha says in her normal pleasant voice, it was soft and gentle. "Yes ma'am" the older man says as he hits the petal, as we drive off I stare back at the apartment, the fading of it broke my heart. "Where y'all headed?" He asks not looking back at us.

"I'm going to a university in London" I say with a wide smile, but it fades as I looked at Samantha who was sitting besides me staring outside the window, watching the white lines come and go on the road. "What university may I ask" he says as he turns his blinker on and turns into the airport driveway, "university of Roehampton, a dance university, I've done ballet my whole life" I say as I fiddle with the plane ticket in my hand.