"Allright, let's see what this is." Rias said.

Just as Rias was about to open the box, the suddenly started beeping rapidly as if there were no second to begin with.

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

The bomb was suddenly took off, injuring the people around it. Rias and the others fell flat down and sustained a huge impact on their body due to bomb taking off. The debris broke over and fell on all over the house. Feeling weak and concerned, Rias called out.

"A-Asia......are you alright?" Rias said weakly.

"I'm not re-eally f-fine. M-my s-stomach hurt." Asia said.

"Where is..........."

Rias looked over to find Mr and Mrs Hyoudou injured and unconscious. Rias gritted her in anger and tried her best to stand up by crawling to the wall. But just as she crawled, she heard the sound of footsteps next to her. She looked over and got kicked to the face, making her bleed from the lip.

"Didn't expect any one of you to survive." Levi said and took a seat on the chair.

"W-what do y-you want?" Rias asked.

"I just want my brother back, and you still haven't given me. You basically forced him to go against me. You lied to him that I was the one who killed Vladi clan, even though I don't know who killed them."

Levi stood up and kneeled down to Rias's level.

"You made a wrong enemy, Rias. I didn't wanted to do this to you or Issei's parents. You took the matter in your hand and you will suffer a consequences. You forced me to take an action and I am going to do thing that I would regret the most."

Levi hugged Rias, making her surprised. But he was not actually hugging her, he stabbed her right in the middle of the stomach. Rias spat out blood and gasped for air. Asia started bursting to tear and screamed out Rias's name.

"Relax Rias, I just want to motivate Issei even more. Maybe even more to open his true potential. I'll be the villain you make me seem as."

Levi left the knife, as in to pressurize the wound and stopped the blood coming out. He stood up and went over to Asia. He then turned around and looked back at Rias, who was struggling to breathe.

"Well, it's only fair that you took something precious from me and I take something precious from you."

Levi pulled Asia's hair, making her screamed in pain. She pleaded Levi not to take her as hostage.

"L-levi, ple-ease d-don't........" Rias cried.

Levi didn't listened and went on foward, while dragging Asia by force. Rias came on screaming Levi name, but couldn't do any more impact. The sound of siren came to be heard in the distance and Levi knew Rias would be nursed back to health.

"If you want me to be the villain, then so be it."

__________________________________

3RD POV:-

Around the Cafe shop, there is a Digital store where Mr Smith appeared to be sitting. Ordering his usual choice of coffee, his attention was basically attracted to the news. He looked at the TV and saw a news.

"Thank you for fowarding this interview with me. I'm Natasha Owen, present with the ABC News. This place where I am at, is the main topic of all the news station. On the Hyoudou Residence, there appeared to be bomb blast. And not just bomb blast, it stocked the entire neighborhood sewer systems and destroyed the Hyoudou residence. Witness had claimed that no one came inside of the house after 2 Highschool girls went inside their home. But the other girl seemed to be missing after the explosion. The good news is that everyone survived, but the bad news is that both of the elderly parents are critically hurt and fractured. Police still had not responsed on the matter of the fate of the Highschool girls. What is it that keep on frightening the Humankind? How long will it keep on going like that? Thank you, over to you David."

"Oh no, what have you done Levi?"

Mr Smith sighed and kept his glasses down on the table.

"I didn't raised you to be this kind of person. Hell I don't even condone of you letting them die slowly......."

He tried to contact Levi, but it went straight to the voicemail. He suddenly got frustrated and held his head.

___________________________________

SCENE CHANGED:

Sona stressed over the papers, whom she has no choice but to work on it. While working on it, Saji came inside the room and saw her working on the table. Alone at the moment, he tried his best to ask her out.

"S-so President?" Saji took her attention.

"Yes Saji?" Sona replied.

"W-well I was w-wondering if you are up for coffee? T-together?" Saji blushed.

"Is that a date?" Sona reaffirmed.

"Uhm yea?"

"I'm sorry, Saji. I already have someone in mind and this may not work since we are co-worker. I'm really sorry." Sona said with concern.

Saji felt depressed after hearing that and kept his head low.

"It's okay. I can understand." Saji said.

Sona was about to say something back, until Tsubaki barged into room in hurry and panted while looking at her. So a understood her instantly and asked Saji to leave. Feeling sad, he complied and left them alone.

"Yes, Tsubaki what happened?" Sona asked.

"President, you need to see this." Tsubaki sweated in pressure.

Tsubaki gave her phone and Sona saw the news headline.

-EXPLOSION AT HYOUDOU RESIDENCE-

"Seem like he finally decided to act on his own, huh?" Sona smirked.

"Wait how can you say calm about this? I mean, pardon me but Lady Rias is being injured critically and Asia has been kidnapped." Tsubaki informed.

"Mean that he is going to do his part. He wasn't a type of guys to just accept the fact that his brother is lost forever. Let say, he's ambitious." Sona theorized.

"Hmm, so now he'll stop at nothing?" Tsubaki asked.

"Exactly." Sona said.

"So, what are we going to do about this?" Tsubaki asked.

"We just have to wait and see about that." Sona adjusted her glasses.

_________________________________

(A/N):-" I know it's really damn short and I do want to give you guys the best of my abilities. It's just I'm kinda in writer block after this scene. I do have another scene in mind but that will be for next chapter with Issei finding out the truth. You could say that I just want to spook and interest you guys even more for the next chapter. Next chapter we may have Face off with Kokabiel himself and Issei's rage. Well, lastly I just want to thank you guys so much. We are nearing 10k views and hitting this milestone would be the best hit of journey we did together for 1 year! Anyway guys,

Thank you and stay safe.

.
.
.

Last Hope Of Humankind (Highschool DxD X Oc) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें