Meeting the kids

"Come down guys!" I hear mike yell.
"Yes sir!" Amy says running down stairs, dean and I follow closely behind.
"Amy you don't have to call me sir it's ok to call me mike!" Mike smiles at her.
I look around at the smiling faces. And start to feel nervous we had always been rather popular with our crew but that might have been because we were the bosses children. What if I can't make friends. God I feel sick.
"Hi!" I mutter. I feel deans stare and feel like I should probably introduce us.
"I'm (y/n), this is dean and Amy! I'm the oldest I'm 12, deans 10 and Amy's 5! And yeah that's us!" I mutter.
"It's very nice to meet you all!" Dean mutters and Amy just waves.
"Hey it's nice to meet you I'm tee, this is Johnny his my older brother!" She smiled she seemed nice and her brother I guess was ok he's just glaring at me. I mean I understand my face is covered in bruises and cuts from the fight we had with my dad.
"Hi!" everyone says in chorus. I just smile and walk into the kitchen with the others.
"Y/n sit with me!" Tee giggles grabbing my hand.
"Ok!" I smile.
"What no (y/n)! You always sit with me. Even in the ga.."
"Shut up! Dean were not there anymore are we! And I'm sitting with tee!" I shout cutting dean off not wanting anyone to know we were part of a gang.
Everyone stares at us. And dean just glared at them.
*after lunch.*
I walk out side to see the boys playing football and the girls sat on the grass. I walk towards them and sit down, "do you girls not play football ?"
"Of course we don't!" Carmen laughed.
"Fair enough! I might play later if that's ok ?" I ask looking at their shocked faces. I see dean run up to Johnny and start to play. I'm happy his making friends and not trying to protect me all the time. I see Johnny look over at me I smile at him getting a smile back. I'm happy he likes me, well at least I hope he does.
I sit and giggle with the girls sing to their music and soaking in the sun. All of a sudden a ball hits my foot. I quickly get up and join in the football game. I was not the best but I was fun to join in. 
I run towards Johnny quickly tackling him and taking the ball off him. I giggle as I run past him with the ball. But before I can score my brother tackles me to the floor and we end up in a heap of giggles.
"Are you ok ?" Johnny tee and Carmen shout to us.
My brother jumps off of me and quickly helps me up we nod still laughing.
"Why don't we go in!" Dean laughs I nod and we all head inside.
*later that day*
I was getting ready for dinner I decided to change my outfit as it was a bit muddy from football but i also wanted to show that I could be girly so i put on a black skirt and crop top before running down stairs sitting down and waiting for the others.
"Alright everyone let's eat!" Mike says walking in me my brother and sister all stand up waiting for mike to sit down.
"What are you standing for!" Lily asks
"Umm sorry force of habit!" I laugh nervously feeling rather stupid.
"It's out of respect, which you clearly don't have !" Dean shouts at her.
"You three are so weird! No offense y/n!" Lily and Carmen laugh
"Guys don't be mean!" Tee says looking at me sadly.
"Shut the fuck up!" Dean shouts leaving the table.
"Amy stay here ok!" I say getting up and leaving the table too. I have to find dean before he gets into trouble. Quickly finding him sitting out side in the wall I sit down next to him.
"Hey dean, I know it's hard but we've got to try fit in here." I smile at him he just nods
"Can you promise me you'll try ?" I ask he nods and agrees that he will try.
"Come on I'm starving!" I smile hugging him and walking towards the kitchen. Sitting back down and quietly eating my food. I look up and see both tee and Johnny looking at me with a sad smile. I just look down and keep eating, once finished I washed the plates and quickly went to bed. I lay in bed thinking about the day.