Chapter 2

I wake up to my dad yelling at me from the living room to get up for school. "SAL TIME TO GET UP FOR SCHOOL!!" I open my eyes groggily. I start to sit up, pulling down my over sized t-shirt that I took from my dad god knows when. Dad comes in my room to make sure i'm awake. "Good you're awake." Dad said leaving my room so I can get dressed. Before my door shuts my dad says "Can you wear a dress or a skit please." He says pleading slightly with me. "Fine dad i'll wear a skirt but, don't expect me to wear another one anytime soon. Okay??" I said just giving in at this point. "Thank you sweetheart. I really do appreciate it. I want people to see you for you but you can't wear the same pants and shirt everyday. those pants are too tight and the shirt is a little small by now you've had it for years." Dad said with some irritation in his voice. "Dad I know you don't like it but I do. Can you get out now so I can get dress??" I say frustrated. He walks out shutting my door saying nothing. I get up and go to my dresser to get my blue and purple crop top and a jean skirt that had made rips in it. I bought the crop top at hot topic a few months ago. My dad had a cow (which makes me laugh thinking about it now) but then he just tried to stop caring so much about my clothing choices of that argument. He doesn't want me growing up so fast but i'm probably more mature for teenagers my age because my past. I get my clothes on and walk to the kitchen to see what we have for breakfast. "Dad we need cereal like big time!!" I yell from the kitchen so he can hear me from his room. "I thought we have some though!!" He yelled back to me in his room. "We only have your nasty cereal!!" I yell back in disgust. "It's not nasty it's good and it's healthy for you to!!" Dad yells back. I just roll my eyes and finish getting ready for school. 

TIME JUMP