#1 | Right place at the right time

Summary: Walk in on Thomas having a shower (in your hotel room)

Warning: Smut

Short Story

____________________

It was around 9:00pm and you were driving back to the hotel from being at a dinner with some of the cast members of The Scorch Trials. You finally reached your hotel room and noticed the door wasn’t locked. You weren’t sure if you locked it on your way out but you just shrugged and stepped into the large room and made your way to the bedroom. You take off your black dress and shoes, leaving you just in your bra and panties and make your way to the bathroom. Once you reached the bathroom door you opened it slightly as you heard the sound of the water echoing through the room. You opened the door and stepped into the steam filled room.

“Hello?...” your voice cracked with fear. Your eyes focused directly in front of you where the shower was placed, looking at the curtain which hid the person behind it.

“Y/N?” the voice said. Immediately you recognised the voice, it was Thomas. You saw his hand grab the end of the curtain and he pulled it away. And there was Thomas standing in the shower naked, water dripping down his skin, his hair wet and just touching his eyebrows. You couldn’t help yourself but scan his whole body. Finally you snapped out of it,

“What the fuck are you doing in my bathroom?”

Thomas turned off the shower and reached for the towel and wrapped it around his waist, but holding it in place with his hands.

“I got locked out of mine and I just really needed a shower an-…” you cut Thomas off,

“Whatever” you said, and then before you knew it your lips were on his.

You didn’t know what came over you but you’ve always had a secrete crush on him, then seeing him naked and wet turned you on. Thomas didn’t kiss back at first but then gave in and let go of his towel and used one of his hands to cup the side of your face and the other holding your hip and pulling you closer. You could feel him getting hard against your thigh and that turned you on even more.

“I want you” you whispered into his ear, and moved your hands from around his neck to your bra and unclipped it, then pulled off your panties. Thomas’s eyes moved up and down your body,

“You’re so beautiful” he said, you smiled and then you both went back to kissing. Thomas stepped back a few steps so both of you were in the shower. He turns the tap and you feel the warm water hit your skin. His arms then find the back of your thighs and he lifts you up. You wrap your legs around his waist as he turns around and rests your back against the wall. He slowly slides into you making you gasp quietly. He grunts and quickens his pace as he kisses you.

“Harder” you moan out and he obeys by grabbing your legs and wrapping them tighter around his waist as he slams into you.  You feel yourself dig your fingernails into his back and you hear him moan. As he quickens his pace you wrap your arms tightly around his neck. Not long after Thomas lets out a loud moan and slowing releases you. Your legs were shaky but he held onto you and he buried his head on your shoulder.

“That.. was.. amazing” you say in-between breaths. “Do you want to stay the night?”

Thomas lifts his head and looks down into your eyes and smiles. You rest your forehead against his and kiss him gently on the lips.

“I love you” he says, quietly closing his eyes.

“I love you too” you say back, hugging him close to you.

____________________

The end.

Hope you enjoyed IT.

MORE TO COME!

Please comment/vote and let me know if you liked it and want you would like to read next! xx