Walking and Talking...

Start from the beginning

" Can we go there?" She read about Winterfell Crypt in her books, and she always wondered what it looks like.

" No. " He said quietly and her face fell. Before she could ask the reason, he explained. " Well... only Starks can go there and I'm not a Stark." She heard the pain in his tone. 

"Oh..." That was all she could say... He looks like Ned Stark more than his siblings... he had Stark blood as much as Robb and the others. He was quiet all way and she didn't say a word either. 

When they got closer to the yard, she felt ladies' eyes on them. Jon was looking at the ground and tried to ignore everyone, but she couldn't. She frowned and clenched to his arm. She heard they were whispering somethings about them.

" Ignore them." He said quietly, realizing how she felt. "That's all they can do; they talk and talk and talk. " She nodded and tried to be calm, at least he knew them better than her. She didn't experience such a problem when she was in south... I should get used to it... she knew she should get used to everything. 

" Jon! " She heard a loud voice calling him. Jon turned and smiled, a real smile... 

" Uncle Benjen!" He nearly ran to his uncle and hugged him tight. She went towards them and waited until they finish their reunion. 

" You've got bigger, son!" He looked at Jon closely. " Well... you are a man now. " Jon was still smiling and Dany used the opportunity just to look at him. She never saw him smiling like that; he was happy and it was a rare moment. She didn't know how long she should wait to see him happy again. " I see you have someone to introduce." Jon took a step back.

" She is Lady Daenerys." He put his hand around her. " my... my wife." He said quietly, removed his hand from her waist. His cheeks went red suddenly.

" It's good to see you. " Benjen Stark said warmly, like he knew her. He was kind, even more than Ned Stark. 

" I'm glad to meet you, my lord." She tried to be polite as possible. He laughed and she went pale. Did she say something wrong?

" I'm not a lord, Daenerys. You can call me uncle Benjen."  She nodded and looked at Jon who was quiet. Uncle Benjen put his hand on Jon't shoulder and whispered something which made Jon blush more. She giggled, he looked so funny when he blushed. 

" Jon! Come here please!" She heard Arya's voice from the other side. Jon went to her and started helping her in moving some rocks. She stood there and watched the way Jon talked to her. They had a brother and sister bond and she was jealous. She never had a chance to meet her siblings, thanks to Robert Baratheon and her brother. Sometimes she hated Rhaegar for his selfishness, for what he did. 

" Where are Lord and Lady Stark?"She asked suddenly, trying to forget her brother. " Jon and I walked around the castle, but we didn't see them. " She explained. 

" Ned, Cat and Robb went to Castle Cerwyn this morning. They had a meeting there." Uncle Benjen said while he was cleaning his sword.

" Why Robb went with them?" She sat next to him, still feeling happy about what Robb told her... Jon didn't say a word about me... She frowned.

" He is the heir to Winterfell. He should learn things like this." He raised his head, put his sword aside. " He was in councils since he was nine. " She raised her eyebrows, he was too young. " Ned took Robb to White Harbour when he was only ten. I was here at that time, and I remember Jon's tears. " Uncle Benjen stared at Jon, who was still with Arya. " He wanted to be with them, wanted to be a Lord."

" What happened?" She asked quietly, wanting to know more about her husband. 

" Ned wanted to take him, Cat and others didn't let him take Jon." He sighed. " Poor Jon, he ran to me and cried. " How they could do that to an innccent child? What would you do if Jon brought a bastard child home? She shook her head. " I'm glad that I didn't listen to him to take him with me. " 

" Where?" She looked at him. She really had no idea about him. 

" The Wall." He stood up and walked towards the castle and left her between many questions. She read about the Nights Watch vows; there was no turning back. Then why he wanted to leave? There were a million things that she didn't know about him, and he didn't know about her. 

We have a lifetime to know each other... she sighed....

.........................

Hey 👋

I know it's been months since the last time I updated this story, and I'm really sorry about it. I was busy with exams and I have to pass a really important exam in two weeks, so pray for me please.. ❤

What do you think about this part? Jon and Dany finally started to talk and Jon shown a bit of himself to her... share your thoughts with me... 

Don't forget that you can send me a massage if you have any idea 😉
Love you all 💋

P.s : I really liked Catelyn as a mother, but I couldn't stand the way she treated Jon.

I don't want to ruin her, but I'm try to write her chracter like she was in books and seriesl